My Hero Academia Quirk Ideas!

Hi guys!! 🤚🏽🤚🏽😊😊 I told If post these today sooooo—lets us begin!

I already have quirks for (Y/N) in this future book! (Yes, you have many!) and I'll tell you why at the end of this!

These quirks are random ideas or inspirations I got that may or may not be in this future book! Without further ado—! HAVE FUN!

_______________

Option #1: Technology! 

You are able to use and understand code, using your quirk and a screen pad on your forearm to hack or log in to something (chips, ids, flash drives, etc.) being able to scan your opponents using your visor! (Heart rate, body functions, etc.) is also able to pin point their weakness as long as it's physical! Has a picture memory!

You are also able to teleport yourself from one area to another as long as you can see it! being able to shrink herself into a actual code or link to get around if it's too crowded!

Being able to clone either yourself or your  opponents if you scanned them completely! (Using 0's And 1's) The clones are able to imitate and adapt to who their fighting against! is able to create any weapon of her choice, is careful of how big it has to be!

Disadvantages: when teleporting too much or too far, your body glitches horribly, voice pitches up or down, making your throat hurt.

The clones you created kind of fry your brain and body depending on how many you've made, like a fried computer and your out of commotion! Black out!

Like momo, Your weapons have to be a suitable size to use so it won't drain you! And barely uses the shrinking codes, on trade occasion she does but only for a few  seconds as her body burns and pixelates! Can be lethal if not helped!

_______________

Option #2: Neon!

You can speed around any terrain! The glow of your quirk flies behind you as well! using the tips of her fingers as lasers and the bottom of her feet as skates (her nickname is glow stick because of it!)

Despite your speed, you can immediately get tired right after using it! she's able to brighten her self for short periods of time! Calling it 'flash bang', blinding her opponents for a couple minutes, creating a good enough distraction to get a hit in.

Disadvantages: when you speed, depending on how fast your going, can literally tear your limbs apart or get major cramps, as well as Fatigue! And aching limbs/almost numb! Using your fingertips, you can ache them and burn them if used too long!

When using your flash bang, depending on how bright it is, you can also blind yourself for an hour or two (causing her to use her sensory skills so she won't run into anything!)

__________________

Option #3: Bird (transformation)

You can use  the senses of an actual bird/thrives in cold or hot weather. Shifting into any bird of your choice as long as they are the same species!

You are able to turnout wings into metal to gain a faster momentum, defense/protection or speed, as well as using it as a shield!

Disadvantages: when you use or activate the metal in you wings, you can only use them for a specific amount of time. Leaves your wings and shoulders numb and stiff for about and hour or two.

And if caught in water for too long, the metal in your wings can rust and it's a sucker to get out. And when using her senses, her eyes (or face) will dry, becoming sore and irritated if not treated well.