My Hero Academia Oc #4: Hoshiko Tanaka

Her hero costume^ (I hope you can see it, 😅 the picture does not belong to me!)

Full Name: Hoshiko (Iko) Tanaka

Nickname: "Star Dust"

Age: 14

Date of Birth: January 2nd, 11:47 a.m.

Quirk: Constellation

Phobia/Fear: Monophobia/Claustrophobia- the fear of being alone/ the fear of confined spaces

Status/Class: (1-A) Hero-in-training

||||||

Appearance: She has pale skin and violet indigo eyes, her hair covering her left eye. Jet black hair that goes all the way to the middle of her back with freckles across her cheeks and nose, she is small in build— not very skinny but close. She is 5'1 in height.

||||||

Quirk Info: She is able to use and create constellations in her disposal! As well as creating portals from one place to another in the blink of an eye. *think of Blinks portals from X-men: Days of future past*

She must know the constellation she using as well as the ones she creates! Can only use them for only a couple minutes before her body strains and black spots appear in her vision.

She are also able to create silhouettes/shadows or animals that are good in the field. Teleporting between her portals can take time, only being able to use it if she can see it or have been there before!

Disadvantages: the bigger or longer the constellation is, the tired she will get! She will be sick and fatigued for at least 3-4 days!

Teleporting needs at a lot of focus, it strains and aches the body the longer she uses it, the shorter her distances will be! And using to much constellations for too long can cause her to pass out!

And the silhouettes or shadows she uses can be targeted! Meaning that any weapon or quirk used against them can hurt her as well!

||||||

Personality: she is very socially awkward and quiet, due to her anxiety and jitteriness so she tends to speak in whispers, she prefers to stay drawing the comforts of her room or around her family.

She prefers to stay in the back or behind to scenes as to not attract attention to herself, she doesn't like being alone— so she is touched starved, but she doesn't like it when anyone gets to close— if Hoshiko doesn't know you, leave her alone unless she comes to you.

Albeit slowly, once you get past the shy wall, you will see a very comfortable and happy Hoshiko.

||||||

Likes: coloring books, romance, poetry, stars, baby animals, the sky.

Dislikes: her anxiety, public, loud noises, bullies, closed spaces, being alone for too long.

Fun Fact: When she blushes, the freckles on her face actually look like a galaxy on her face.