Chapter 5 "Date Night"

🌟Ally's POV🌟

       I wake up from my 1  1/2 hour snooze before classes. I get my makeup taken care of, put on a new clean outfit, and get all of my books I need for my first class.
       Katie stops me when I'm walking out the door.
       "Sooooo... how was your first couple days at your new job?" She asks me.
       We haven't talked since she was freaking out about how she didn't know where I was because she is ALWAYS busy with her sports and dates and drama.
       "It was ok... that really cute guy, August, asked me out!"
       I don't tell her about the animatronics trying to kill us. Who knows what would happen?
       "Really that's awesome! Maybe we could go out on a double date... you know me and Josh, you and August."
       Josh is her boyfriend. They have been going out for only, like what, two weeks? Yea, not that long. But they rub there noses together in class like they have been going out since forever. Honestly you shouldn't do the 'nose rub' until you have at least been dating for a year!
       "Eh. Maybe."
       Katie isn't one of my best friends. Her and Josh are some of the cooler kids, or 'popular' kids, if you will. We only talk because we're roommates. They actually bullied me in my freshmen year of college. This is my junior year of college. I wonder if they remember that. You get the point. I push Katie out of the way, and get to class.

⏰Time Skip............⏰

    "RING!!!" The bell rings for my last class. It's 5:00 and my date is at 6:00. I go back to my dorm and get ready. I take a shower, brush my hair, put on some nicer clothing, and walk out the door. By then it's 5:45 and I have 15 minutes to get there.

⏰Time Skip Again.............⏰

     When I get there, I see August is already there and has a table. He sees me. I walk over to the table like I'm some awesome glamor girl. "You look beautiful!" "Thank you. You look handsome." I reply. I sit down and look around the restaurant just to avoid eye-contact. Then I find myself staring into his beautiful sky blue eyes, and him staring at my brown eyes. It feels like the moment lasts forever. I love it. A few minutes later the waiter comes. He has brown hair and is kinda cute. I guess. "What k-kind of d-drinks will the c-cute couple be getting t-today?" It's almost like he saw us looking into each other's eyes. "Um... I'll have the mango lemonade please." "And I'll have the raspberry cocktail." August responded. "Ok c-comin' right up." The waiter said. "So... do you like your job?" August asks me. Ugh. I really don't want to talk about work right now. "Um I guess it's ok." I respond. "So tell me a little about yourself." August says. "Ok, um... my parents died when I was born. My dad died because of a heart attach, and my mom died on the hospital bed  literally right after I was born. So I was put up for adoption, and adopted when I was 5 by a wonderful couple who couldn't have kids by themselves. Then when I was 17 my foster parents died in a fire, and, so here I am". ( She's 18 by the way ) "Wow. Sorry about that." He says. "Ohh, it's ok. It wasn't your fault." The waiter comes back. "H-Here you go. Mango l-lemonade for the lady, and r-raspberry cocktail for the g-gentleman."

     The rest of the night was just like a regular date, we talked, giggled, and ate, but I had a weird feeling that I was going to see the waiter again after the date. I don't know, I get weird feelings like that. Don't you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys‼️😃 I haven't seen you in a while because I haven't been writing that much lately. 😔 At my house we have this stupid day called 'No electronic Wednesday', so I can't write or go on my iPad on Wednesdays. 😔 But I will be trying to write more for you guys‼️😃 Ohh and comment if I should add the purple guy into the story, and see if you can guess who the waiter is. 😏 Ok that's it for now‼️ See you next time‼️😃

- Adelaide Schiller😝

P.S. I put a picture of the Loch Ness Monster up because the day that I wrote this it was the 81st year that people have been searching for the Loch Ness Monster. 😃 If you don't know who that is, go do some research‼️😝