Chapter 2 "My First Day"

🌟Ally's POV🌟

       Today is the day that I start my new job. I'm a little nervous. Not because of what Katie told me, but because of what I saw coming out of the pizzeria. Was it punch? Icing? BLOOD!? I try to convince myself that it wasn't blood.

       After a long day of school I come back to my dorm to take a long nap before I have to go to work. I wake up at 10:00. Awesome five hours of sleep. I have 1 1/2 hours until work. All I do is watch television and read. I read articles about Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Ok right now I'm convinced it's blood!!! One of the articles said something kind of like what Katie said. Great. Whatever time to go to work.

       When I get to the pizzeria there are almost no cars in the parking lot and almost none of the lights are on in the building. Kind of creepy, kind of not.
       I go in and see the manager, Fred, cleaning the floor facing the other way, he probably didn't hear me come in.
       "Hello" I say to him.
       He jumped up so high I swear his head almost touched the ceiling. It looked like he peed his pants. Cross that off my bucket list for making a grown man pee his pants. Awesome.
       "Ohh I thought you weren't coming." He tells me.
       I'm confused. Why would he think that?
       "No I'm here and ready to get to work." I tell him.
       "Ok I'll show you your office." He says while putting the bucket and sponge away from when he was cleaning the floor.
       He brings me to this room with posters, a desk, and a chair. It is dark and there are switches on the wall for the doors to close and switches to turn the hallway lights on.
       "Well I guess I'll be leaving if this is all you need." He tells me.
       "Ok" I respond.
       He leaves. I guess I'm all alone now. The phone rang. I answer it and it is a guy. He tells me everything I need to know about the place.
       "And the animatronics tend to 'wander' a bit." he says.
       I get a chill. I check the cameras. None of the animatronics moved yet. The fox isn't out either. I stop checking the cameras. What's the point if they won't move. 10 minutes later I see all the animatronics at my door. There is a chicken, a bear, and a bunny. They scared the living crap out of me.
       "Can we come in? We won't hurt you." The chicken tells me.
       I shake my head so hard it felt like it was spinning around. Then I see the fox behind her.
       "Let me try to convince her." The fox says to the chicken. "We have pizza?" He tells me.
       Pizza does sound pretty good right about now. I close my eyes and open the door hoping that they won't kill me. Thankfully they don't. The smell of pizza fills the room. I grab a piece and shove it down my throat. The pizza was delicious.
       "Hi I'm Foxy, and you are?" The fox asks me.
       "I-I'm Ally." I respond still scared out of my mind.
       "We aren't going to hurt you." Said Foxy.
       Ok? Should I believe that? I just sit there. By then it's already 4:00.
       "2 more hours." I say to myself.       
       "This is Chica." Foxy points to the chicken/duck. "This is Freddy." He points to the bear. "And this is Bonnie." He points to the bunny."Ohh and we apologize in advance if we hurt you during this week or ever." He says to me. "Sometimes we go haywire and can't control ourselves."
       "Ok? Thanks for letting me know?" I reply.
       They show me around the place. Freddy never really looked happy. I guess he's just a sad guy.
       "Hope you enjoyed the tour." Foxy says.
       "Yea. Thanks a lot." I tell the animatronics. "See you tomorrow."
       Right then bells go off and before I can say goodbye to the animatronics, they are all gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 😊 If you liked it please leave a vote and tell me if I should continue the book or not.

- Adelaide Schiller 😘