Chapter 3 "Day #2"

🌟Ally's POV🌟

I come into my office and see a guy. He is tall, and has brown hair that is gelled up, eyes bluer than the sea, and is wearing a blue, American Eagle hoodie, jeans, and brown sneakers. He is gorgeous, and I think he might be my age. Awesome.
"Hey", I said to the guy, smiling.
"Oh, hi. I didn't see you there." He says.
"Do you work here too?" I ask him.
"I'm your partner, didn't Fred tell you that your getting a partner on the second night?" He said to me questioningly.
Oh right. "Sorry I completely forgot about that." I said to him giggling.
"Hi my name is Ally."
"Hi I'm August." He tells me. "Nice to meet you."
"You too." I reply.
I then see a girl come in the door behind him. Oh no maybe it's his girlfriend.
"Ohh this is my sister Taylor." He tells me.
She has long dirty blond hair, hazel brown eyes, and a horse shirt on. She looks about my age too and she looks familiar. Maybe we go to the same college.
I look at my phone and realize that its a little after midnight.
"It's past midnight." I tell them.
August and I look at the cameras at the same time and bonk heads.
"Sorry" I say while smiling and rubbing my head.
He just laughs. Not really loud, but just enough to hear it. He is too cute.
I look back at the cameras. Foxy is out. None of the other ones really moved yet. They just moved over one room or so. I am afraid they will try to talk to me again. It's not that I don't want to talk to them, it's just that I don't know what their motives are. Are they going to kill me or let me live??
And of course, a couple minutes later I see Bonnie to the left of me, and Chica to the right. Great what do they want. I open the doors because I know what they are going to ask.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" August yells at me.
Taylor just sits there like she did this before.
"It's ok, they're my friends."
He is still freaking out. I wonder if that's what I looked like when this happened to me for the first time.
Bonnie and Chica come in. They look at August and smirk. They start whispering. Oh no, maybe I shouldn't have let them in. They look at me.
"Hello" They say.
"Hi" I respond.
August isn't that scared anymore. Next I see Freddy come in. He looks at August and then starts whispering to Bonnie and Chica. I hear some rattling. Next thing I know, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica pounce on August and everything goes black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter.😊 And sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I was busy on Easter break. I might do a special chapter if I get 100+ views.😏 Ohh and sorry that my chapters are short.😁 I can't fit all the good stuff in one chapter.😂 And I also want to give a shout out to one of my best friends and Taylor in this book @myhorsetater See ya later😘

P.S. The picture of the guy and girl that I put up for this chapter is just a picture for you guys so you can kind of tell what August and Taylor look like.😊