Then there was the demonic creatures that Tokoyami, Vaggie and Charlie had taken on together. Six of them were spotted above snarling and drooling from the windows of the false buildings in the downpour zone and many more could be heard alreay tearing into the villains hidden throughout he facility.

"Not again." Momo gulped nervously.

"T-they dragged the entire facility into the Labyrinth." Charlie gulped nervously.

"You know them?!" Mei demanded looking disgusted with what she saw. "How are they even walking like that?!"

"Students we have to go now!" Thirteen ordered.

"Wait!" Izuku called, grabbing the teacher's arm. "Look at the ceiling, we're not on earth!"

"What are you talking about?" They asked in confusion as the hand covered villain finally took notice of the new arrivals.

"Hey, this is my raid get lost!" The man barked.

"I think not." The female cenobite with her skull exposed hummed to herself.

"And why the fuck not?!" He screamed in anger, stomping his foot while he scratched at his neck.

"The box. You opened it and we came." The half melted cenobite droned, a flat expression on the half of their face which still had lips.

"A fucking tracking becon or some shit? Whatever, Nomu. Kill!" The man barked. In an instant the cloak covered individual jumped forth, their cloak falling away to reveal blackened flesh covering muscles that would put any weight lifter to shame, their head had an exposed brain and a beak in place of a face. It cocked back its fist and slammed it into the lead cenobite which grunted and was pushed back a few feet.

"Amateur." They huffed as several bloodied hooks of chains came flying out of the shadows skewering and restraining the Nomu as it growled and tried to break free.

"CHEATER!" The villain screamed.

"Let the feast of pain begin." The leading cenobite intoned with his hands outstretched. With sickening glee the other cenobites dove into the group of villains, tearing them appart with horrifying ease and in the most painful of ways. Aizawa barely managed to get out of the way as the fat one with no eyes charged through, ripping the throat of a villain clean out with his teeth.

"Sensei over here!" Shinso called as the group was being ushered up the stairs to a more dependable position. Shoto was using his ice to slow down the cenobite twins and the two wall scuttlers who were trying to advance on them.

It was mere meters from the top when the purple smog reappeared and one of the cenobites was thrown through landing infront of Izuku and Iida who were leading the retreat. It was the cenobite who had her skull exposed. With a grunt of annoyance she stood up straight and looked at the group before her. The teens and two teachers halted their retreat as they took up defensive stances with Momo creating a long handled mace perfect for breaking bones and immobilising the cenobite.

"You are truely blessed." The cenobite stated as she looked over the group. "Such suffering has touched you all already, however none of you are whom we seek. Step aside mortals and I shall leave you be on dint of my brother's presence."

"Say what crazy chain lady?" Mei deadpanned only to get shushed by koda who was on the verge of a panic attack.

"I am Angelique, princess of the cenobites, oldest child of Leviathan." The cenobite explained as with a mere gesture several chains shot out and flung the group into two smaller groups as she walked down the middle towards the main plaza. A sound like a car crash ripped through the air as the Nomu was once more free and ripping into the cenobites who four on one were tied. "I care not of petty squabbles between heaven hell and the places between, the box was opened and we shall collect."