chapter 26~ Royal party

Start from the beginning

" Your appa promoted equality well throughout the kingdom jirim~ah. He taught the people to live in harmony.." He said while looking straight ahead. ugh! He freaking read my mind.

" I guess my duties for the night has ended " He let out a soft chuckle and after I could even figure out what he meant by that someone already had his hands circled around my waist which made me jerk due to surprise.

" You look beautiful tonight love " he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and pinched my nose playfully.

" I'm always beautiful" I mockingly said to him and kissed him on the lips. ugh.. how could he look so handsome?

" still as cheeky as ever jagiya~ come on the guardians are waiting for you " wait what??

Luhan took me to a table where what I assume are the guardians are currently sitting at. A few greetings passed along the way and I swear I could feel them looking at me in such quizzical gazes. I don't know why but they seem pretty weird.

" I'll just excuse myself for a bit, it was an honor meeting all of you" I pushed my chair backward,stood up then bowed at them. Luhan was immediately inside my head. " Where are you going? I'll go with you" I just smiled at him " I can handle myself Luhan~ " he was still hesitating to go with me but He stayed at the table together with the guardians.

phew.what a tiring and pressuring time was that.ugh. It felt like If I said anything they don't like they'll bite my head off or something.

I made my way past the food corner and headed to the fountain. What a real sarcasm to have a red colored fountain aye?

" Hey there pretty miss? I've noticed you're alone. Come with me will ya?" A guy was pressed up against an innocent faced girl, he was tracing her face and the girl could only avoid his touch but never fighting back.

What the heck is this guy up to? I'm pretty sure the girl doesn't like what he's doing. Her face clearly shows that she doesn't like it one bit.

" YAH! could you please step away from her? you're making her very very uncomfortable" He jerked back away from the girl.the girl found that as cue to escape and so she did while leaving the guy pissed off while eyeing me from head to toe.

" Would you rather come with me instead then?" He smirked at me while licking his lips. the freaking nerve of this guy! how dare he talk to me like that?!

" are you aware of who you're talking to mister?" I tried to speak calmly, my voice threatening to hiss at him. My hands were clutched behind my back to summon up my power or I can just bury my fist against his face.that could work too.

" of course. You're the new queen of Extheria . Lee Jirim. daughter of King Gabriel" he said matter of factly.

" It's nice to know that you're well informed. Don't talk to me like that or to anyone utmost. I am asking you nicely to go and leave this party this instance" the authority could be heard well on my voice. I never knew I could put up such character like this but he was provoking me.

" Why would I do that huh? I don't give a crap about you." He was still smiling cockily at me. UGH I WANT TO RIP THAT SMILE OFF OF YOUR FACE SO MUCH.

I raised my hand and he was immediately flying above ground, about five feet or so.

" PUT ME DOWN!!" he screamed and wiggled free from my hold.

" Are you sure about that?" I smiled widely at him. " here I go " I dropped him just enough to have him screaming for me to not put him down. Can't he make up his mind?

after a few minutes he deflected my power and got himself down on his feet. What? He can do that?!

" I'm not as easy as you think queen jirim" he motioned his two hands and clasped them, he was whispering something then blew out a few black smokes towards my direction.

I was panicking what to do. I couldn't move and the smoke were keeping me still. he was walking towards me with an evil smile plastered right across his face.

I closed my eyes and focused hard on summoning something.. any power that I could probably have. as soon as my eyes snapped open my vision turned to red and now he was the one circled around the smokes that he blew towards me.

The smoke were red like blood and It was suffocating him.

" Okay that's enough for today." Leo one of the guardians halted my ministrations and I immediately shut my eyes and opened them to only see the guy lying on the ground almost pale.

What happened?

=====

update for you guys~

+happysquid+