Chapter 32

After having cuddled for a few minutes, just enjoying being back in each other's arms, Harry sighs.

"I've missed this." He says, propping his chin on Louis' chest to look up at him. "I've missed you." He smiles. Louis grins back at Harry and kisses his forehead.

"Yeah, I missed you too, love." He says, twirling some of Harry's curls and gently rubbing his waist with his thumb.

"How long do you plan on staying?" He asks, his eyes boring into Louis'. Louis shrugs.

"For how long are you willing to have me?" He teases and Harry smiles.

"Forever. Move in with me, I don't mind." He says and Louis bites his lips.

"Maybe not just yet, Dimples."

"Yeah." Harry nods, gazing down at Louis' chest.

"I could stay for a few days and maybe..." Louis hesitates, biting at his lips and staring at the ceiling, thinking about his next words. "Maybe you could come home with me? Like, if you want to?" Louis asks, daring to glance back down at Harry, who is smiling brightly.

"Really?" He asks. "You'd want me there?"

Louis raises his eyebrows and laughs. "Of course I'd want you there! I wouldn't ask if I didn't."

"Then yeah! I'd love to." He smiles, kissing Louis. "Does it mean I'd meet your family?" He asks and Louis bites his lip, nodding.

"Yeah. You don't have to if you think it's too soon or something. It's okay, I'd understand." Louis tells him. He wants to make sure he does not feel pressured to come and meet Louis' family.

Harry shakes his head. "No, no. I'd love to meet them and maybe you could meet mine too? When we come back, I mean." Harry says hopefully and Louis smiles. Does this mean Louis will come back with Harry? To New York?

"Yeah." He agrees. Harry smiles and cuddles back into Louis' chest. Louis is so happy right now. His favorite people in the world are going to meet.

Harry looks up at Louis. "Are you hungry?" He asks and Louis nods. He did not really eat today, to be honest. The nerves were eating him. "Do you want me to cook you something?"

"Or I could cook you something." Louis suggests and Harry lets out one of his laughs Louis loves so much.

"Yeah, no. I'm not letting you near the kitchen." He refuses and Louis huffs.

"Why not?" He frowns and Harry sits up, shaking his head.

"You're gonna burn it down. Don't think I've forgotten about your cooking skills that got you fired." He says and Louis groans.

"Oh, come on. I can never learn if you don't let me!" He says and Harry sighs.

"Fine." He gives up and Louis' face brightens. Harry holds up a finger. "But, you just help. I'm not letting you out of my sight as long as you have something in your hand that could cost you a finger." Harry tells Louis, who rolls his eyes but gets up.

"Okay, mum." He jokes, walking to the kitchen. He does not have a hard time finding it since the kitchen and the living room are basically the same room.

Louis lifts himself up on the counter and watches Harry walk to him, a smile on his face. He stops in front of Louis, one hand on each side of Louis' hips.

"What do you want to eat?" Harry asks and Louis smirks, tilting his head.

"Your a-" He starts but Harry groans and shuts him up by a hand on his mouth. Louis giggles onto Harry's palm and Harry rolls his eyes, blushing.