Chapter 13

When Louis and Harry get back to their hotel room, they are still giggling and holding hands.

They had not let go since they lost each other earlier. For the remainder of their time at Pride, they just held hands and did not really talk until they were away from the crowd.

"We're basically famous." Harry says and tugs Louis inside of the room. "Everyone was taking pictures of us." He adds. Louis chuckles behind him and kicks the door closed before following Harry near the bed.

"I'm exhausted." He complains as he jumps on the bed, tugging Harry with him as he does considering he still has his hand in his.

"Go away! You'll put glitter everywhere." Harry complains and Louis groans but gets up, Harry is right, and he is also about to rip Louis' hand off his body so much he is tugging at it.

"I'm going to take a shower. And you should take one too." Louis says, looking at Harry's hair before letting go of Harry's hand to comb his fingers in Harry's hair with both hands, trying to get the glitters away.

At first Harry pouts at the loss of contact but closes his eyes when Louis touches his hair. Louis smiles at him and he is sure that if Harry could, he would purr right now. Louis scratches a few times at Harry's scalp and then lets go.

Louis walks away from a pouting Harry and takes what he needs to go to the shower. He then goes into the room and undresses before stepping in the shower. He washes his hair quite roughly to take away most of the glitters. He does a good job at it but he probably has lost some hair.

He brushes his teeth before he puts on a pair of boxers and goes out like that. Harry will not mind anyway.

"You can go shower." Louis tells Harry who is waiting on the spinning chair, spinning. Louis smiles a bit fondly at him and Harry stops spinning and smiles at Louis before going into the bathroom.

Louis sighs and lets himself fall onto the bed. It is getting dark outside, they spent at least five hours outside, between the restaurant, Pride and the walk from and back to the hotel.

He closes his eyes, tired, and thinks about what happened. He kissed Harry. Well, Harry kissed him. But, they kissed, for fuck's sake! And that was the best kiss Louis has ever had. Harry kissed him like Louis did not even know he liked it. This was the best kiss of his life and he is not even exaggerating.

"Hero!" He hears from the bathroom and raises his head quickly at the urgence in Harry's voice.

"Yes?" He answers.

"I can't remove all the glitters." He whines. "Please come help me?" He asks then and Louis cracks a smile.

He gets up from the bed and walks toward the bathroom door. When he is about to open he asks, "Are you naked?" Because it is not that he does not want to see Harry naked, not that he wants either -he kind of does- but like it is too early for that.

Harry chuckles on the other side. "I have a towel around my waist." He answers.

"Okay, cool." Louis says, opening the door and walking in, closing the door behind him. "So, how do you want me to help?" Louis asks, taking Harry in.

Harry is dripping wet but has a towel around his waist, as he said. His hair is messy and still very... glittery. Louis guesses it is one of the joys of having long hair. Harry is just standing in the middle of the room and he shrugs. Louis smiles fondly at him.

"You managed to get all of the glitters away so like," He says, looking a bit hesitant. "maybe you can wash my hair too?"

"Oh. Okay." Louis nods and looks around to see how he could do that without having to actually go in the shower with Harry. "Maybe you can sit on the rug and against the bathtub and like you know? Like when you go to the hairdresser and they wash your hair?" He says and Harry nods and does just what Louis says.