pee on the restroom floor

Kate went home around ten and I quickly showered. I put on a thick white diaper and my pajamas over it. It barely hid the big bulge, but luckily there was no one but my mom, who knew. I fell asleep really quick and dreamed about Kate.

The next morning I wake up with a soaked diaper. I get out of bed, pull down my pajamas and I see the diaper is expanded and had gotten yellow. I sigh, waddling to the bathroom in just my pajama shirt and diaper and take a shower. After showering I walk back to my room naked and decide which diaper I should put on.

The PullUps are the easiest to cover, but they don't even hold one pee. The pink diapers are s little less easy to cover, but I could probably cover them with baggy pants or a skirt and they hold one, maybe two pees. The white ones are probably too notable for me to wear to school. They do hold like three pees, but I don't want to risk getting caught.

I grab a pink diaper and my products and I call for my mom. She walks into my room and smiles when she sees me laying on the bed naked with my diaper next to me. She grabs some cream and puts it on my pussy, legs and butt. Then she massages in some baby powder. She folds open the diaper and I push myself up with my feet. She slides the diaper under my butt and I place it on top. My nipples instantly get hard and I feel my cheeks warm up.

My mom folds the diaper over my crotch and tapes it up. The helps me get on my feet and then goes back downstairs. I grab a skirt and a small top. It's gonna be really hot today, so I can't wear sweatpants. I decide not to wear a bra, 'cause I don't like bras when I sweat. I put on my clothes and look in the mirror. The top of my diaper pokes out of the skirt a bit, so I pull the skirt up. Now you see my diaper underneath. I grab another skirt, a midi skirt this time, and make sure there is nothing noticeable.

I waddle down the stairs for breakfast and I drink two cups of tea. Hopefully I won't have to pee till after fourth period. I run to my room, put a fresh diaper and some wipes in my bag and get on my bike. Cycling with a diaper on is nice, your butt doesn't hurt and the bugle is really comfortable.

I arrive at school and talk a bit with my friends before going in. We have English and Physics before our first break, so I try holding my pee during those two classes. After Physics I run to the bathroom, pull down my skirt and untape my diaper, but I'm too late with sitting on the toilet and I already have the diaper in my hand. A warm stream of pee goes down my legs and forms a small puddle on the ground. I start crying and I can't stop peeing.

Why didn't I just wet my diaper? That's why I'm wearing them! My skirt is soaked and so are my shoes and socks. I don't know what to do. I decide to put my diaper back on with some struggles and call my mom. She answers immediately and I tell her about my accident.

'Mom, I'm so sorry, but I tried to use the toilet. I was just a second too late.'
'Oh god, Mary. Just use those damn diapers! I'm spending so much money on them and you just take them off so you can wet yourself?'
'No mom, it's not like that!'
'Mary, it's not my responsibility. You're a 15 year old, so you can deal with this yourself.'
'Mom, can you please bring some dry clothes? Please, I can't get out of this stall in a soaked skirt!'
'Allright, but this is the last time. The next time you have an accident, you're going home in your wet clothes.'
'Thank you so much mom, I love you!'

After hanging up I wait for about half an hour in the restroomstall. Fifth period just started and I missed it without telling anyone a reason. That's gonna be a problem... I texted my mom in which restroom I was, so she should be here any minute.

'Mary?' Someone says. It's my mom. 'Yes, here mom. Last stall.' I hear footsteps come my way and I unlock the door. I open it a crack, because I'm still only wearing a tanktop and my diaper. My mom hands me a pair of jeans. Oh no, she didn't get me skinny jeans, did she? I unfold the pants and... they're skinny jeans.

'Mom, no. I can't wear these! I'm wearing a diaper, did you forget that?' I say, crying again. I know it's gonna be these skinny jeans or my wet skirt. 'Honey, you weren't wearing your diaper when you needed it most. You will wear it now and you will be proud of it, do you understand? Put on those skinny jeans and be proud of your pretty diapered butt!'