"Um.." Genya pointed at the hair and broken sword on the ground close to Aoi. "Can you help me eat that?"

"Will the two of you manage?" She asked after helping Genya eat Upper Rank One's hair. She was eager to aid the two pillars in battling Muzan's strongest creation.

They nodded.

Genya's limbs were all reconnected to his body. For some reason, he said he would swallow the sword later on his own.

Aoi assumed he'd be saving it for when they faced Muzan.

"Genya, if I also eat demons, my arm can-"

"Don't even think about it. Please just help Gyomei-san and my brother you are now."

Before Aoi left, she heard Genya say, "I don't understand what you like about that idiot. He called me a shrimp for not being able to use total concentration breathing."

Who?

"Ice breathing. Fourth form." Hit the vital spots with your sword. "Hail."

The demon was good at blocking attacks from 3 pillars all by itself. Aoi was tossed aside just moments after her first direct hit on him. It was hard to balance herself with uneven limbs but she caught herself before hitting the wall.

Aoi wondered if she would be as strong as him if she became a demon. Just the possibility of that thought gave her goosebumps.

"You're interested, aren't you?" She heard Kokushibo's voice for the first time. It disregarded the other two hashiras just to get closer to her. "Your expression tells me that you crave power."

"Fourth fo-"

"Of course you'd want to get stronger. You don't stand a chance against me the way you are now."

"Dumbass!"

Sanemi yelling his "warning" gave her an instant to dodge the next combo of slashes that should've killed her.

"Don't you want your arm back? There's an easy solution for that."

The only reason Kokushibo moved away from her was the wind and rock pillar charging towards it.

He never said I was weak because he knows I'm not.

She glared harder than she already was and focused her strength on her arm, making it feel colder than the rest of her body.

One eye. That's all she managed to take from the demon and she already felt like her sword would break if she striked again. Her arm moved before she thought about the consequences of what she was about to do.

With the handle of the sword in her mouth, she gouged two eyes out; one with her thumb and the other with dagger under her sleeve.

The next thing she knew, her body is thrown across the room again, covered in blood from wounds that weren't just hers. The mist pillar caught her and placed her down on the ground where she dropped her sword and spat out a loose tooth.

"I'll be alright." She said, trying not to throw up. She'd seen a lot of sickening things as a doctor already but she's never had her thumb in someone's eye socket.

Muichiro left her to rejoin the fight, more determined because he had a plan with Genya now.

Aoi was also ready to go back in when her crow suddenly flew in front of her. "Kanzaki Aoi! You're needed somewhere else!"

"What?! No, I have to stay here until-"

"Hurry! Hashibira Inosuke and Tsuyuri Kanao have defeated Upper Moon Two! Hashibira Inosuke and Tsuyuri Kanao need medical attention now!"