(Outfits & Pose reference)

"I love this one," Crystal says, pointing to one where they were sitting back to back with their heads tilted back onto each other's shoulders.

It gave a good equal view of both their faces and the pose wasn't over the top. She thought it would make a good visual representation of their relationship—having each other's backs that is.

"That one's my favorite too. The other poses were too high fashion in my opinion. This one feels more natural," Sehee chimes in.

Meanwhile, their soulmates watch with hearts in their eyes, both grateful for the opportunity to see the women in their dolled up and in their elements.

They were both right at home in this setting and Sehee was gaining an affinity for using her knowledge behind the camera to execute in front of it. She loved to experiment with different poses and angles and see the outcome on the screen—noting which ones worked, which didn't, and which ones made her look totally different. It was intriguing to her like science.

On the other hand, Crystal just followed instructions to the best of her abilities and did what came naturally, not caring for stopping in between. She didn't have the same passion and wanted to be done as quickly as possible, but gave her all nonetheless.

A few minutes later, both women changed back into their clothes, giggling at each other when they realize they'd both kept on their makeup. Its definitely not just and everyday look, but wiping it off so soon felt like a waste. Crystal's was a shimmering gold with bold black eyeliner on her creases(the look above) and Sehee's was the same except done with silver eyeshadow and white eyeliner.

 Crystal's was a shimmering gold with bold black eyeliner on her creases(the look above) and Sehee's was the same except done with silver eyeshadow and white eyeliner

(Outfits they came in)

"Hello again ladies. This is my colleague, McKenzie. I'll be doing Sehee's interview and McKenzie here will be doing Crystal's," chirps Dianna, the one who'd welcomed them when they first arrived.

They didn't know that they'd be doing separate interviews but went with the flow anyways, Crystal following McKenzie, who'd shaken her hand with a warm smile; and Sehee follows Dianne to a separate room.