Panting, she began walking to find an opening. She tried the doors, all locked. Toni continued to desperately search for an entrance. Just then, she looked up to find an open window.

-

The ghoulies noticed Toni climb over the fence. Taking the easy way out, they walked around it, making their way towards the building. Barging in through the double doors, a pale woman looked right at them, already standing by the entrance with a small crowd around.

"And what do you ghoulies think you're doing here?" The lady hissed.

"We're looking for someone. We think they might have snuck in here. We need to search the place for them." A ghoulie responded, starting to walk up the steps at the entrance.

The woman called over her security for the gang memebers. The ghoulies, getting the message backed off as the security gaurds reached over to grab them. The ghoulies pushed their hands off of them and walked back over towards the woman.

"We need to find them. I know they're hiding out here."

"There's no one in here but my girls and faculty. You're not searching my school. I would know if there were an intruder." The pale woman responded as she walked over and got in the ghoulies face, smiling manically.

"I suggest you just leave. You won't find who you're looking for here." She added.

Students were walking by, gasping at the scene.

The ghoulies stayed still, looking at the woman and still trying to jerk around every now and then in search of Toni.

"Don't make me grab my bow and arrow." The redheaded woman remarked at the gang members, who still weren't listening to her.

The ghoulies hadn't moved an inch, just gripping onto their knives in their hands. The wounded one still pressing against his bloody abdomen, panting heavily.

Cheryl backed up, away from the gang and chuckled, accepting the challenge.

"Britta, fetch me my archery bag. Please." Cheryl demanded to the younger redhead who stood right behind her.

Britta was Cheryl's first student. She had been the reason she started the Blossom Academy in the first place. She saw her as a daughter. So much so that she had her own room at Thornhill, which Cheryl would let her come back to if she ever wanted it.

"Yes, Mistress Cheryl." The young redhead obeyed and ran off to get her tools.

Britta quickly returned, handing Cheryl her bag.

Cheryl loaded up her bow with an arrow and positioned her bow, aiming to the ghoulie who wasn't already wounded.

"You guys should go." Cheryl smirked, warning them.

"I never miss." She added, pulling her arm back, aiming at her target.

The ghoulies trembled as they rushed towards the exit.

Cheryl still released her arrow anyway, hitting her targeted ghoulie in his shoulder blade.

The ghoulie winced, pulling out the arrow in his shoulder blade. He looked back at the Blossom once more before rushing out the exit with his friend.

"Don't come back here." Cheryl advised, yelling out to them.

She walked over to the double doors, slamming them shut and locked it.

She picked up her arrow and turned around to face the students.

"Nothing to see here, students. Head back to your dorms to slumber." The Blossom suggested.

All students headed back to their dorms as they were told to do. Cheryl grabbed her archery bag, put her materials back in the bag and made her way towards her office.

From the hallway, Cheryl could hear noises such as rustling and things falling around in her office.

She grabbed her bow and arrow once again before opening her door. Letting herself in, she put up her bow and arrow in position and looked around. She could see something moving behind her desk. She had left her window open to get some fresh air in. She looked to her curtains, which the wind had been blowing. Slowly, she walked over there to the window, looking behind her desk to find a familiar face laying on their back.

"Toni?" The pale woman asked, dropping her archery.

The brunette looked up not saying a word but wincing in pain as she held onto her bleeding shoulder. Toni looked all scratched up. From the neck, down. She looked exhausted. Her hands were all dirty and bloody and so were her clothes.

"Oh my gosh!.. Toni, are you okay?"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
if you haven't heard, riverdale is ending after it's season 7! choni better be endgame or ima be upset haha. but hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

i am so excited for this book, it's already my favorite between the two choni books i've written.

show some love! leave some comments/opinions!! i always love to hear them!! and your responses give me more motivation to keep writing!! love you guys!!

share what you think is gonna happen and what you want or would like to happen.

happy reading! (: