5 gaara x boruto

the curious blonde sneaked around his own house like a criminal, avoiding the kazekage that was visiting over.

borutos father was a hokage, and he had no problem punching, yelling or arguing with the man. but if another kage was nearby, he didnt want to be seen.

he thought gaara was creepy, shit man has no eyebrows even!.

____

he stood by the bathroom door downstairs thinking that hinata was in. he heard someone washing their hands and finally opening the door.

as gaara walked out in his full height, and a blunt expression on his face it forced boruto to back away a little.

"uhm i... uh hi"

a warm smile crawled onto gaaras face.

"good evening boruto"

boruto felt the collar of his shirt tighten, gaara was a sweet man still making boruto feel way too uneasy.

"yeah right, ill just... yeah."

he nodded as he made his way past gaara into the bathroom. the man tilted his head and walked off to the kitchen to chat with hinata.

______

"thank you"

the man smiled as hinata brought him a cup of tea, sitting down with gaara she said:

"your travel wasnt too rough on you, was it"

the uzumaki asked sliding her finger on the edge of her cup.

"no, not at at all"

gaara polietly answered.

"the lack of sleep doesnt really affect me"

he chuckled, making the uzumaki smile.

boruto walked into the room, glancing around the room acting like he didnt notice the two, Gaara glanced at him but paid no mind on the boy. the two continue on talking for atleast an hour and boruto had turned on the tv to pass the time.

As soon as Hinata left the room, Gaara began glancing at Boruto for a good amount of times. He didn't seem to get his mind or eyes off of the blonde, who really seemed like his father.

Which excited him

Gaara slowly got up, leaving the mug on the table. Boruto heard the movements behind him but payed no mind until the red head sat besides him. Awfully close.

"What ya want?"

Boruto muttered changing the channels on the tv, not really finding anything he liked. The red head got closer, their thighs were now touching.

"Just to sit down, has your father been here today?"

"You should know you're a kage anyway, also aren't you here for him ? Go see him then. He isn't going to be here any time soon."

He gave him attitude but got a pat on the shoulder

"Feisty "

The red head smiled innocently and began silently watch the show with Boruto.

_____

Hours pass and it was bed time

"Boruto stop it, give it back"

Himawari got frustrated when his brother wouldn't give her hairbrush back. Laughing and almost chocking on his toothbrush Boruto just wouldn't give it back.

"Give it to her"

Hinata yelled from the kitchen few times as she finished with the cleaning. But the yelling wouldn't stop, finally when she had had enough Gaara got up from his seat.