2| Nothing Is Right

Start from the beginning

She wasn't in a good mood for the whole day since everything she touched ended in a disaster. Her breakfast burned, in addition to her little finger since she was trying to save the porridge she was making, whilst her head was hurting. Despite that her inner self was driving her crazy, especially when the kids decided to pull some pranks on her that obviously weren't funny today. 

Lana even decided on taking a nap with Amélie after lunch since she was just exhausted and not ready to face the world. Especially not with the knowledge that the next day would be a busy one since they were invited to a Christmas party at Ginny and Josh's place along with all the other main actors and actresses that had become a second family over time. It was a nice idea since none of them had their real family outside of their partners up in Vancouver, but the timing was what annoyed Lana since she wasn't her best self even on the next day. 

At least the party let her forget about it all a little since there were way too many exciting things happening. 

"Oh my God. I haven't seen them for ages. They are sooo grown up!!", Lana squeaked out when she saw Ginny's boys Oliver and Hugo playing with Colin's son Evan in the living room. 

"Right?", Ginny laughed. "Time is moving too fast for my taste.", she said. "I want them small again, please?"

"I can imagine. It's the same with those three monsters.", Lana laughed, pointing at Amélie, who was on her hip but the girl couldn't care any less about what her mummy was talking about since scanning the room was much more important. 

"Ahhh!", Amélie squeaked when she saw Bailey playing in the corner by herself. "Lee Lee! Down! Nana down!", She said straight away, trying to get to her friend. 

"Alright, alright, princess.", Lana said, placing her on the ground. The little girl walked straight away into the living room with confident steps, bumping into Jen in between since she fell over her own feet but she didn't even bother to look up at the woman since her goal was set. Reaching her friend was all she wanted. 

"This kid.", Sean said laughingly. "She knows what she wants.", he added, before giving his Co-Stars a hug as well. Flynn and Leo joined the boy group in the meantime whilst Lana and Sean went around to greet everybody, especially the ones they haven't seen since the end of Once upon a time, which was mainly Jennifer for Lana since she stayed in close contact with all the others or had Sean, who was in close contact with Colin for example.

She caught up on a lot of things that happened in her college's life, which was quite interesting since even though she ad Jen didn't have a huge friendship going on, they still were good with each other. For example, she learned that Jen did actually get married, something she hadn't known. 

"Oh my God! Like for real? Congrats!", Lana said with a huge grin, giving her a hug before hugging Jennifer's husband as well. "You look really happy together.", she confirmed with a smile, before Josh joined the conversation. 

"Right? Even though I was slightly angry when my baby got married without telling her father…. Me!", he said, cuddling Jen like a teddy. 

"We didn't invite anyone.", the blond-haired woman said, rolling her eyes out of amusement. "Anyway. Enough about me. How's it going for you? I honestly saw you on one of the posters from Why women kill last year. Haven't watched it yet but it's on my list.", she said. 

"Ehm… yeah… Well, I kind of took a small break from acting. I did why women kill and another Short. After that, I had to focus on my brand and took some lessons in the art theater. And now I am here.", she summed up, leaving out the part about Sean and her relationship but she didn't have to since Josh was very eager to share his thoughts about that too.