Chapter 1: The New Devil in School

Börja om från början

We packed things in the trunk, and I drove off to Kuoh. Only to see a trail of minor destruction and blood, meaning a stray.

??? POV, First Person...

I was walking downtown with my Peerage trying to find the stray devil that was on the move that was reported by the Archduke. As we walked, I noticed a building that was for sale across the street. It was a maroon brick building that stood five stories high, an underground garage able to house 15 vehicles, and a private penthouse on the top floor. Only, the sign now had a sticker that read "Sold" on it.

I pointed it out, "Hey, looks like someone finally bought that building."

My Queen looked and saw what I, "It looks like it. Did Sirzechs inform you about it?"

I shook my head, "No, he didn't tell me anything. I'll ask him about it after we eliminate this stray."

We kept walking until we found an alleyway with a sewer manhole cover destroyed. My rook looked at it and sniffed, "Yep, she's down here."

I sighed, "I guess it can't be helped if you are on the run. Alright everyone, lets get this over with."

My peerage nodded with determination, "Right!"

We made our way down, and could hear the echoing sounds of metal clashing. It couldn't have been any workers down here. I led the way and saw the Stray fighting someone. The stray was attacking with her nails, constantly moving and growing as if they were alive. The other figure however, was a man holding their own with a katana, making quick slashes only to sheathe the blade after he finished.

He leapt up after sheathing his katana, and making it disappear. He pulled out a pair of twin pistols, one black and one silver, and blasted the stray's hands off in midair. It was when he landed that he holstered the guns on his lower back, and pulled out he katana again, and slashed it's legs off.

The stray roared out in pain, and looked at him, only to see the barrel of his black pistol aimed at her face.

"Jackpot," he called out before blasting her in the face.

She crumpled to the ground and disappeared in a black ash, and he stood on the ground holstering his gun. He looked up to see  us and walked over. I got a clear look at his face, and felt mine heat up. He was waving to us while smiling.

"Hello. I didn't realize I was making so much noise."

I shook my head and smiled back, trying to be polite, "Oh no, it's not a problem. We were asked to hunt down this stray until we saw you quickly disposing it. I also assume you know about the Supernatural."

He looked back at the pile of ash before looking back at us, "Yeah, I know about it. This was not what I intended for my first day back here in Kuoh."

This caught my attention, "Wait, first day back? You've lived here before?"

He nodded, "Yeah, a long time ago when I was just a baby, until my mother and father moved away to my father's family. So yeah, it's been a while."

My knight walked up to him with a glimmer in his eyes, "That was amazing swordsmanship! Is it alright if I ask who taught you?"

He chuckled at my knight's request, "Sure, but let's get out of here in the meantime. I'm Y/N Redgrave. I assume you are Devils?"

I stood tall to present myself, "Yes we are. I'm Rias Gremory, and this is my Peerage."

My queen walked up to him and bowed, with a hand on her chest, "I'm Akeno Himejima, her Queen."

My knight bowed next, "I'm Kiba Yuuto. Knight of Rias' Peerage."