twelfth: the battle

Start from the beginning

The other Peter sighs then drops his head.

"Don’t worry about me." Electro said as he look at the arc reactor on his chest. "I saved myself. Burn up!"

Electro ZAPS a bolt -- flames licking the other Peter's heels as he dives away.

"Well, I got his attention. Now what?"

"Okay, great!" said the older Peter through the comms.

The older Peter then swing by... the Lizard hanging off his leg!

"Uh, just FYI -- Lizard guy’s here too!" the older Peter added.

the older Peter kicks the Lizard loose -- sending Lizard SLAMMING onto the arm of a nearby crane. The older Peter drops down above him, quickly backpedaling as Lizard advances.

"Guys, comm check! Hello?!" the older Peter shouted.

On the other side, Peter on the scaffolding was watching as the other Peter FLIPS and WEBS his way around Electro's pummeling bolts.

"I need Max’s cure!" the other Peter said over the comms.

"Yeah! I’m on it!" Peter responded.

Peter looks to the crane -- the older Peter frantically crawls away from the approaching Lizard.

"Peter, I need the Lizard cure!"

"Uh, okay, okay!" Peter once again responded, panicking.

But before Peter can help-  SLAM! Sandman’s MASSIVE fist smashes into him... sending Peter over the ledge of the scaffolding... where Sandman clutches him in mid-air.

"Where’s The Box, Peter?" Sandman said, threatening him.

"Flint, we can help everyone!" Peter explained.

"I don’t care!"

The other Peter slingshots his way past them, Electro in hot pursuit.

On the crane, the older Peter battles Lizard. Just as... Peter WEBS the crane, trying to pull himself out of Sandman’s tightening grip... The unsuspecting other Peter swings through— WHAM! He was shot by the other Peter's web, falling backwards, plummeting. The other Peter then WEBS a new line-- which hits the older Peter in the face, again! As he struggles to see, Lizard SLAMS him into the crane.

"Sorry!" the other Peter apologised over the comms.

The other Peter quickly WEBS a new line again, as the older Peter rips the webbing from his mask.

"Gross!"

The other Peter lands onto the crane. Electro approaches and calls out to Sandman.

"Sad to tell you, Sandman. Nobody’s
going home!" Electro shouted.

The chaotic battle continued. Everyone was determined but it's the lack of preparation and planning that was getting in their way.

Time Skip — Still in the Statue of Liberty.

On the scaffolding above the storm, Peter rips off his mask, catching his breath. Well, that didn’t go as planned.

the other Peter and the older Peter quickly join him.

The other Peter turns to the older Peter. "What the hell is going on out there?!"

"I keep yelling at you, Peter-Two, Peter-Two, Peter-Two—" the other Peter continued complaining.

"I know, but I thought you were Peter-Two." the older Peter responded.

"What?! I’m not Peter-Two!"