Chapter 2

After about five minutes of driving the officer stops the car on a smaller side road. He turns off the engine and shakes out his hands, blowing a raspberry into the air. Then he turns around, scowling at Evans.

"Oh, I wanted to punch you so badly, mate!" he exclaims. "I hated you the moment you were in character. There were a few times I had to remind myself that this isn't you." he explains, making the still handcuffed alpha chuckle.

"Glad I was able to convince you, mate." he says earnestly. "If I was able to fool you, I hope I was able to fool everyone in that room." he hopes, sounding more disgusted at the end.

"I'm quite certain you did. Should've become an actor." the police officer chuckles.

"Yea, no." Evans says. "Spotlight isn't my thing." he shrugs. "Would you mind uncuffing me? I'm getting a bit uncomfortable here." he then adds.

The officer makes wide eyes. "What? You don't like being tied up?" he mocks.

The alpha in the back of the car sends a glare to the brown eyed man. "I rather do the tying than being tied."

The officer snorts before checking the street for cars and getting out. He quickly walks around the car and opens the door. He then unbuckles the seat belt and helps Evans back out of the car. With practiced ease he unlocks the cuffs and Evans immediately shakes out his hands and moves his arms to stretch his muscles and joints.

He follows the officer to the boot of the car as he opens said boot. Evans takes off his jacket while the officer - Officer Payne it says on his jacket - takes something out of the boot. It's another police jacket.

Officer Payne shakes it out before handing it over to Evans, who takes it with a thanks and puts it on over his button up. He sighs relieved as he looks down.

"Glad to have you back, Harry." Payne says with a smile on his face as well.

The other alpha chuckles. "Good to be back, Liam." he notes, looking down at his jacket, reading the name 'Styles' upside down. He then looks at his colleague. "Let's go back. They should have brought everyone involved away and I wanna see in what conditions the omegas are in." he claims, moving towards the passenger seat.

Liam just agrees and gets to the driver's seat. They don't talk much on their way back to the hotel, both mentally preparing themselves for what they are about to see.

-

Harry walks into the side room where the omegas came from before being led on stage. Liam is right behind him.

As they enter the room, Harry is shocked. He glances at Liam, who seems just as shocked. Apparently you never get really used to seeing something cruel like this.

Two opposite walls are lined with metal cages, two cages stacked on top of one another. There must be around 100 cages and every cage filled with one omega. Well, not everyone. Some are already emptied and the omegas checked out for any visible injuries before they are taken away to one of the omega care facilities the police is working with to get cleaned up, dressed and if necessary more medical attention.

At those houses the omegas are being taken care of. They get taught how to live properly - not like slaves they were trained to be. Once an omega is deemed ready, they get a small apartment and some places they can get a job at. Everything they will need for the first three months will be given to them.

Though some of these omegas will have to move in with unmated alphas. Those alphas have to go through a lot of testing and interviews to make sure they will not abuse the omegas that are given into their care. Most of the time those alphas are female, since they are a bit more sensitive than most male alphas.