Chapter 10

Writer's note:
This chapter includes excerpts from my first fan fic "Mei Ahara's Point of View"
As a closing chapter, this will bridge in with my second fic "Roaming Thoughts of Mei Aihara"

---

At the Udagawa's Mansion..

Mei was surprised to see Yuzu again. More of she was delighted and excited to see Yuzu, she felt her heart skip out of her chest. She wanted to come running to Yuzu but as soon as reality strikes her, she composed herself and...

"Please have her leave." Mei said as she turned her back to Yuzu, ordering the maids to get Yuzu out. Mei went out to the veranda afterwards.

"MEI!" Yuzu called out to Mei as maids drag her out.

"No wait. She's an acquaintance of mine. Would you allow me to handle things here? I apologize for the uproar." Udagawa-san told the maids, and the maids take their leave.
"What's going on, Aihara-san? You suddenly came all the way here."
"I'm really sorry Manager! It might cause you trouble but, I need to tell Mei something no matter what.."

Udagawa-san saw Yuzu's ring as she clench her hands up her chest.

UDAGAWA POV
can it be... heh... I get it now... sigh.. these girls.. ah, young love...

"Udagawa-san I don't have anything to say to her. I would really like her to leave."
"Mei..."
"Mei-san, as promised, I haven't spoken a word to anyone about what's going on. But somehow your older sister is here today. Your determination is just as dear to me as this earnest girl's enthusiasm. I'll give you two time to talk so will you please hear her out?"

---

"Me.."
"Why do you come here? Just as you've read in the letter.. I want nothing to do with you.."
"Just now, Udagawa-san and I were discussing about our engagement. Don't interfere in my affairs any longer.."
"Mei, in the letter, you wrote that you wished for me to be happy with everyone, remember? Reading that made me really happy. But, if the Mei who I love so much can't also be happy I don't want that happiness..."
"... Not only you, Manager, Grandpa, Papa and Mama... everyone who supports us... I want to be happy with everyone."
"STOP BEING SO NAIVE! Be happy with everyone? All you ever do is speak nonsense! Something like that could never..."
"IT CAN!... I know that it may be difficult but I realized something. I spent the past half a year feeling troubled alone. But at times when you can't sort out your feelings all you have to do is talk with the people around you..."
"... Even if the possibility is low that we can be together.. I will never give up because I know that it is possible!"
"Enough already... it doesn't matter what you say my feelings won't change... just.. leave..."

Yuzu... please... I can feel myself crumble into pieces already... feeling hopeless... I... want you... to... save me... (tears begin to fall in her face)

"Mei, right now... do you hate me?"
"I... really hate you..."
"... Do you know the amount of trouble I went through just to separate myself from you?..."
"... I had Himeko and the others give me more work at school, had myself placed in a different class..."
"... I even selfishly decided to rush my engagement... but no matter how much I pulled myself away from you... you just wouldn't disappear... instead, the days thinking of you only increased..."

Mei was crying and clenching her fist on her chest while telling Yuzu everything she went through... As soon as Yuzu noticed this, she come running towards Mei and grab Mei's necktie to check and reveal if Mei is wearing the necklace that has their ring on...

Upon seeing the ring Yuzu embraced Mei...

"All this time we were apart we felt the same pain. Almost like sisters."
"I can't bear being only your "sister"..."

Hearing this from Mei, Yuzu removed the necklace from Mei's neck and...

Yuzu... I love you so much.. I want you.. not as a sister... I want more than that from you...

"I may be idealistic, I immediately act without thinking and I'm probably a crybaby older sister, but... I vow that I will love you more than anyone in the entire world. So... please marry me..."
"Do you think everyone will understand the happiness we wish for?... Yuzu..."
"As long as we're together, it'll be okay.."

---

Its been days since I last saw Angela. She transfer right after our last talk, even though she said it has nothing to do with me or to what happened, I still feel guilty and responsible. Although she said everything is fine and good between us, I can see and feel sadness in her eyes. I wish her well. I still hope that someday we could be friends.

"Mei? Bath is ready.."
"Yes. I'll be there.."

---

Meanwhile, to where Angela is...

Ugh.. didn't realize this will hit and hurt.. sigh.. but I guess its for the best.. her words keep on and on to my head..

".. I am very thankful of you, Angela. I enjoyed every moment with you. If we just met in a different situation..."

"Cariño, ¿todavía no te vas a la cama?"
"Dibujo casi terminado. pronto estare contigo.."

Yep, all's well that ends well.. until then Mei..

---

Thank you all for the support and love. There will be a Bonus chapter for this, please look forward.
Also, thanks for Dragmas and Anpsart for the support. You can follow them in twitter:
https://twitter.com/dragmas2
https://twitter.com/AnPsart

Thank you all and have a nice day!