CHAPTER 8

Writer's note:

Let's have Angela's POV, cause why not?
A beautiful art attached here, I hope Wattpad will let you see it. If not, this chapter is also uploaded in my AO3 account. And if you want to check more of her great artworks, follow her and hit the notification bell here: https://twitter.com/anpsart

---

Hands flowing smoothly through my legs, my thighs, making me so high... anticipation and excitement are killing me... panting and catching breaths... moaning while she's removing my undies, with her back hand grazing on top of my pussy... ooohhh these things she's doing are driving me crazy..

She held me like nobody ever does. How is it even possible? Her kisses, rough, deep and tender. Her tongue exploring my mouth, her sweet breath, her taste, all intoxicating.
Lewd thoughts stream through my mind making me feel dizzy and fuzzy... all became blury cause I became high when I felt her inside me... ooohhh... my body aches, craves, longs for her touch.. her moves, thrusts, burning me inside... how is it possible... making me want more, I want more..

I can feel my body stiffened, walls around her tightened, I'm very close to the edge. My head swinging back... ahhhh... my body reacting in every sensation her touch, her hands, her movements are sending me to somewhere I haven't been... this feeling of ecstacy... I like it, no, I love it... every bit of it...

Biting me, marking me on my neck, shoulders, back, breast... uuuhhhhmmm... sides, abdomen, inner thighs.... aaahhhffff... sending shivers through my spine... I want her...

"Huff huff huff... aaahhh haaaa hah hummm..."

Wait what? A dream, just a dream? And who was that? Mei? No... then who?

---

Waking up in a weird dream, worse making me feel all wet, soaked in my own juices, like whats that all about? I haven't experienced or felt anything like that before...

RIIINNNGGGGG

Yes! Break! Great! I need to breathe. This dream is giving me anxiety, especially when it left me hanging, without release! This feeling suck! But well, can't deny, I got turned on. But who was it? Hmmm...

---

After I get my iPad in my locker I look for a nice shade to draw. Time passed I didn't realize that my next class already ended, I was so engulfed in what I'm doing... a lewd storyboard... of course... hehe..

Oh, its her. Mei. Oh no, shit! The time, my class! Fff! I'm in trouble, gotta stay calm, keep it cool. Shit! My iPad! Aw fine! Whatever! I'll just accept the punishment. Hmmm... that thought actually is..

Wait what? Is she peeking through my drawings? Hehehe, now this is unexpected. Is she interested with these kind of stuff? Hmmm... lets test the waters then, might be fun... C'mon Mei, get closer. Now, gotcha!

"Enjoying what you're seeing Ms. Student Council President?"

Ufff hahaha that blush on her face, soo cuuutte. I can't stay pocker face if she continues to be this cute, I might drop the act. But nope, I wanna see more of her being like this. The great and composed Mei Aihara is being flustered (and sexy) while looking at my lewd drawings. Heh

"Do you realized the number of rules you have broken and the severeness of punishment you will get from this?"

That word, "punishment", my mind just went blank.. that I can't actually remember the details on how did I get to be in the students' council room sitting on this chair across Mei. And she being all busy with her paper works while stealing glances on me is driving my inner demons wild. Like is it really possible for someone to be this hot?

"Ahem."

Ah here's my chance, I might know if she's interested..

"Angela, just call me by my first name."

And just like that she get all blushy, sooo cute. I might die from heart attack here. Hehehe... and so damn hot...

"Excuse me, Ms. Student Council President, but can we skip the formalities and reporting, and go straight to the "punishment" you are going to give me? As we both have no enough time, 'cause school is about to close. Unless, you want to discuss this outside of school over coffee, which works perfectly fine with me."

Now what? Will she bite the bait... oh great! She agrees. Now I have a date with the hot and sexy student council president. And the fact that she is interested, on what exactly is what I'm excited to find out. This will be fun.

---

Nope! Not this combination. Ugh, been spending too much time on picking what to wear, like when did I become like this? I can't even remember when. Hehehe... But yeah, having a "date" with my "crush" is making my tummy all stressed up. Its been a week since that agreement. I'm all fired up (literally turned on, hot and bothered) when she said "teach me", its like wow! Traveling the 7 wonders of the world in a shot, a once in a lifetime opportunity. Who would have turned that down, a crazy one indeed.

---

Mei inside my room, like how did I get so lucky??? I remember us being in the jam packed cafe and bam! I just got her to agree to use my place. My charm works all the time. But yeah, I'm being all worked up now, all nervous and flustered (with all the different meaning behind it) what should we do next? She wanted to learn, hmmm... As I went over her "wishlist" I came across, bondage, hmmm..
When I am checking some "things" from my drawers I accidentally tapped my iPad and when the screen turned on I saw one of my unfinished drawings...

Uhm... yup, this might do... things that happened next was history...