New images popped up on the iPad. A video of a woman fighting the men I placed around Korleon are brought up from the CCTV

"She really just annihilated them" he says in disbelief as we both watched her placing her night vision glasses on, the hallways suddenly went dark. Only the fragments of light coming from the shots of her and my men lit the room. She shot each in the head before grabbing Korleon in the safeguard of Aero.

"This time we have actual footage." he said suggesting progress on the case. We've been searching for two years for a person who we only suspected is a man with the option of it being female. "she could be a copycat" Luke suggested.

I shook my head, we knew the hunter would use Korleon's opening to get him. That's exactly what the hunter would want us to do, have another theory on whom it could be considering they probably knew we wouldn't think it's a female. Playing the footage over and over again, my eyes grow wide.

It's her.

The shimmering diamonds on her hip swinging side to side slightly, as her attire flashed through my mind. Why was I getting hard again at the mere thought of her.

"Ivy" her name rolled off the tip of my tongue. I felt disgusted with myself that I was reacting like this. She truly is poison.

"Who" asked Luke

Realisation shook Luke as he pieced together what happened in this room.. the fact she was in this room.

She was right here. Right under my nose. I could've killed her and watch her body rot and regain control over the fear that had been merged into the underground.

My ancestors title of respect for killing these assassins were tarnished after my first failed attempt at catching this hunter, or huntress as I should know call her. The status of my mafia grew embarrassingly low and talk amongst the underground of it's new useless young leader made me rage.

Standing up I walked out the room, Luke following close behind.

"Get the team, we are catching her tonight"

The cold air hit my skin as I kicked the door to the roof

The cold air hit my skin as I kicked the door to the roof. Those stairs made my legs feel weak, Aero was one of the tallest buildings in New York and I had not only dragged my self but also Korleon's heavy ass to the top. Pushing him to the ground I took out my gun and aimed it straight to his head.

He shivered as he scouted the place, desperately trying to find a way out. Kneeling down I grabbed his shirt, his eyes snapped towards me. Did he not realise I'm holding a literal gun to his head.

"Please"

I love it when they beg. How many other lost souls has he killed who also begged for their innocent lives. Woman and children now gone god knows where and for what? Money and power.