Chapter 20: Dial A for Animo Pt 1

Beginne am Anfang

Chandler was a 13 year old boy with short alburn hair, fair skin with freckles on his cheeks and had a lean athletic body. He was wearing a custom leather jacket, a dark green shirt with a silver gear symbol on it, black pants and black sneakers with green stripes.

Girl Jordan: (groans) Ewwww, so gross.

Mollie: I can't believe that frog thing ate me, glad I wasn't digested...

Mick Swagger: Not really my cup of tea, where are we?

Dr. Animo: Welcome my test suspects...

The civilians including the familiar five stared at the mad doctor radiating with energy from the Corruptrarom & his two monsters in shock and fright. 

Mick Swagger: Oi! I know you... you're that crazed scientist. Animo, right?

Dr. Animo: (glares) Dr. Animo.

Mollie: Whoa, you know this crackpot doctor?

Mick Swagger: Well when I was on my daily world tours, a place called Bellwood was my next destination. This crazed bugger nearly ruined the gig with monster badgers and mutant hornets in trying to find a rare gem in my possession to power his bizarre invention. Luckily, that Ben 10 guy stopped him and Bellwood had a great time.

Dr. Animo: Yes... And thanks to you, the rare artifact was taken away and the plan was a failure. I will pay you back for it but for now, I plan on using you for a special research. Now get inside.

Chandler: I'm not going anywhere near that mansion cuz a crazed old man told me to. Chandler McCann takes orders from nobody.

Animo grins evilly and snapped his fingers, Chandler heard growling and turns to see the Jetray bat-like creature and the upchuck frog-like creature looming over him with a angry & hungry glare.

Chandler: (scared) Ummm... I'll give the house a second thought.

Dr. Animo: Wise choice. Now all of you, inside now unless you want to be a snack for my pets....

The civilians including Mollie, Girl Jordan, Bobbie Fletcher, Mick Swagger and Chandler had no choice but to follow Dr. Animo into his hideout. The place on the inside was very old and decrepit, a complete mess but some items & materials organized. Soon, they entered the basement where it was massive and converted into an underground lab of machinery, pods full of grotesque experiments, chemicals, tools and weapons were seen like it was a horror movie.

The civilians including Mollie, Girl Jordan, Bobbie Fletcher, Mick Swagger and Chandler felt uneasy, shocked and horrified by the sight of Animo's heinous work.

Dr. Animo forced them all into cages as he got to work.

Bobbie: Hey, you can't keep us here!

Girl Jordan: What are you going to do with us?

Dr. Animo: You're going to be part of my genetic experimentation. By combining my genius at work and the powers gifted to me by the Corruptrarom, I will spread the alien rupture wave in my own image of spliced species at a rapid pace as well as rid of Ben 10 and his new little helpers...

He showed a projection of Ben 10, the louds and their friends.

Mollie: The Louds?!

Girl Jordan: Lincoln?!

Dr. Animo: Ah I see you know these... pests. According to my benefactor, those louds you call them seem to have possess their own Omnitrix.

Mollie: Omni-what?

Dr. Animo: The Omnitrix, a device of greater power filled with numerous alien DNA to alter the weilder to species from outer space. (Showing another projection of Ben and his transformation via Omnitrix to Ultimatrix)