Xile's tears run down my chest and her body shakes uncontrollably as the two other men point their guns at us. "Shut her up or I'll make her shut up." the one beside her yells and she jumps and clings to my body tighter. "Shh baby please, I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you." I whisper in Xile's ear as I run my hand up and down her back. "Why are you doing this, who do you work for?" I ask looking at Leo through the rear-view mirror. He doesn't answer.

Everything in me is telling me I can get out of this, but I will not risk it. not with their fingers on the trigger pointing at Xile. I'm trying to stay strong for her, but I can't help it when I look down at her seeing and feeling how hard she's clinging to me. A million things are going through my mind; Was this Grey's plan all along? No, it couldn't be. Why would they kill Oliver if they were working for Grey? What have I gotten myself into?

Grey would never do something like this; right? The drive is about two hours long, I count every second. We pull up to a run-down warehouse and they drag us into the building by our arms after putting black bags over our heads.

Heavy chains are locked around our wrists, and they throw us to the ground after checking us for weapons or any devices that can be tracked. They remove the black bags from our heads and standing around us are about 15 heavily built men.

"Please, whatever you do, don't hurt her. I'll take it all, just let her go, please." I beg, resulting in them laughing as Leo steps forward, "Oh don't worry, we have something different in store for her."

Two of the men grab her and drag her to the corner of the brick room as she screams trying to fight them off. before I know it, the rest of them are kicking and beating me, my body weakening more and more as the minutes go by.

They grab me and throw my body onto the brick wall; I watch as one of the men holding Xile puts a cloth to her nose and lets her body fall to the ground when she becomes unconscious. With one last kick in the stomach from Leo, the men exit the room.

Using my elbows to drag my body over to Xile, I hold her, my eyes burning from the tears and rage that course through my veins. Hours go by and I'm still holding onto Xile, only she's awake now. Every hour or so each one of the men come in and beat the strength out of me.

I don't know how long we've been here, but I know it's been a very long time because every time the door opens, I can see the morning sun slipping through.

My body not being able to take it anymore I drift off to sleep as I lay in the cold dark room. My blood scattered across the room from the cuts covering my body.

It's been three hours since I've heard from Anaís, Oliver, or Leo

It's been three hours since I've heard from Anaís, Oliver, or Leo. Oliver told me he was on his way to pick them up, they should've been home by now and he should've updated me that they were. "Still no word from them?" Emilio speaks up as he exits the bathroom. I shake my head, "You keep trying them while I call the twins."