"a**holes! How could they do this to her!" Donato stood up clenching both his fists and jaw in fits of rage. Though even with Minna being sad she still managed to turn around and tell donato off for using a no-no word. She couldn't comprehend what she had just been told. Why would her mama do this? Why did she hate her so much? Why didn't her papa stop it.. She was innocent yes dumb not so much she knew it could be sniffed out thats why her mama watched her closely every time it was put in her food.

Looking down she finally allowed the floods of tears to fall, running down her cheeks like a current. That golden heart of hers that could love anyone was shattering into thousands of pieces. Her parents didn't want her.. She was a mistake.. An affect of her papas affair the cause of her mamas sadness she had broken them apart. The room started to spin and all the poor angel could do was let it take her.. They had lied.. Her whole existence was a lie.

Lucifer began shaking her given up trying to talk her out of the downward spiral her brain was taking her on. "MINNA!" everything felt useless. He felt pathetic. The strongest demon to ever exist since the start of time and yet he could help his own mate. Looking at how broken she was angered him in ways he had never felt before. How could the people that are meant to cherish her do the opposite? Especially in a place were they only love.

Tears continued down the smooth skin yet he could do nothing to stop them so instead he pulled her into his neck holding the back of her head with one hand while the other held her waist tightly. No gap between them was left. Maybe the skin contact could help her calm down. With that she fell limb in his arms the tears finally stopping.

---------

Breathing heavily he rushed her to a witch that helped care for the demons

Breathing heavily he rushed her to a witch that helped care for the demons. Gently he placed her on the bed stroking hair out of her face then kissing her forehead. "your going to be ok my love"

Taking his eyes off her he watched as the witch walked in frantically looking around before stopping when her eyes landed on the future queen. "oh my my what happened?"

Lucifer explained everything in detail knowing he could trust this woman with his life. She was like a mother figure to him once God had killed his own mother. He had never felt this much worry before but the old woman's words soothed him. "she will be ok, the poor angel has suffered I can tell you that much.. And heaven is meant to be a place of hope.. More like torture" the witch sighed.

"Cordelia how can I make sure this doesn't happen again?" Cordelia looked down at the man and smiled "your brave my boy, all you need to do is help and protect her.. Trust me she shall do the rest" and with that the woman walked away leaving lucifer with a ghost of a smile on his face.

'she'll be okay.. Mates okay" his demon stated happily.

In relief he picked her up making sure the blanket was still covering her then brought her to their bedroom. He laid her down gently before putting a spell in the room so only he could enter. Finally he kissed her temple before heading back to his right-hand man and his sister.

"lucifer I want them dead. Let me kill them for you" straight away donato was willing to go against all the peace treaties to protect his queen, this only reminded lucifer of why he picked the demon to stand beside him.

"the time will come but for now I have another idea.. I will set up a time to meet with God and his puppets, you will accompany me while lilith you will be looking after Minna. She will be under your care and protection, I will be trusting you both." the demons nodded understanding their positions, he could tell that they were both happy to be for help to their future queen.

Lucifer wouldn't say this out loud but he is thankful for having such loyal and trustworthy demons by his side.. Ironic right?

"my king when will the meeting be?" the head of the guards stepped forward. "soon I hope but don't not worry you will be informed. I would like a few warriors coming with me while you and the rest stay to look after your queen." he nodded in understanding bowing before taking his leave.

The devil King fell back into a chair rubbing his temples, a mixture of emotions swarming him from worrying about his mate, anger towards her parents and god himself for letting this be carried out on his land. Yes as king of the underworld he tortured souls but he would never allow one of his demons to treat another like this, that was saved for the ones that deserved it.

When the meeting would happen god better be on his best watch or his head might just be torn off and given to the hell hounds for dessert.

And that was a promise

------------