Jaune:Why won't you talk to me?

Izuku:No point in talking to a hallucination.

Jaune:I'm real! Sure I'm a ghost now but I'm still real!

Izuku:Ya about as real as my will to live.

He mumbled which went unnoticed by the ghost but not by the past users.

Jaune:You can't keep going like this.

Izuku:I can and I will! I refuse to have those nightmares plague my mind again! I refuse to watch my failures again and again and again!!

He said, anger starting to rise from his sleep deprived face. He hoped, prayed, that the hallucinations would stop.

Jaune:Izuku, I forgive you for letting me die! Why can't you just accept it!

Izuku:ITS NOT ABOUT YOU FORGIVING ME, ITS ABOUT ME FORGIVING ME!!!!

Jaune just stared forward not knowing where to look.

Jaune:Your too stubborn.

Izuku:I prefer the term Determination, thank you very much, dude.

Jaune:Please... just stop.

With that Izuku looked toward the ghastly figure only to notice it disappeared from sight.

Izuku:Don't let it get to you midoriya, it's just a hallucination from the lack of sleep,your fine.

He said to himself, trying to calm his nerves before landing in front of the school, however he couldn't as he constantly had to hold back tears, he put his hood up and walked in the building he turned to his and the girls room and used the bathroom before taking a leave to find Rwby.

When he did, he wasn't surprised at what they were doing.The were playing Remnant the game, a game that yang and rubes got addicted to recently and by the looks of it are trying to get Blake and Weiss into it as well.

Ruby:Hmmmmm.... All right... All right! Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!

Yang: Bring it on!

Ruby: I deploy the Atlesian Air Fleet!

Yang:(N-Nani?!)

Ruby:Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly!

She exclaimed while making noises of a bullhead while making a bird with her hands as she crashed into a wall on yangs side of the field!

Yang: You fiend!

Ruby: And since Atlas is part of Mantle, my repair time is only one turn.

She said cheekily as she peaked her head over the side she was on, cocky smile on her face, which was removed the second she heard the evil chuckle coming from the blonde, as she raises a card.

Yang: Pretty sneaky, sis, but you just activated my trap card!

Ruby: Whaaat?!