Chaos

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man.

Glynda and Ozpin are in his office staring out the window at a huge fleet of air ships that littered the sky.

Ozpin:But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.

A beep comes from the elevator followed by several more.

Ozpin:Come in!

The elevator opens to reveal a male with short black hair and a bandaid above his right eyebrow. He wore a white trench coat with white gloves, hiding his robotic arm.

???: Ozpin!

He said in a cheery voice, like best friends who haven't talked in ages. Ozpin stands from his chair while still holding his cup of coffee(Hot chocolate).

Ozpin: Hello, General.

???: Please, drop the formalities.

Both approach and shake hands as Glynda also approaches.

???:It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Oh, James!

She says in a dramatic yet even more sarcastic tone before dropping it for her normal tone.

Glynda: I'll be outside.

She says while walking away like she had literally anything better to do.

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin turns to his desk

Ozpin: So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?

He says while picking up a mug and a kettle, pouring as he speaks.

Ozpin:Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

He says while offering a cup to his friend, which he accepts with a toast.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin walks around to his desk and sits while refilling his drink

Ozpin:I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned.

Ironwood: Well, concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin sighs and takes a drink from his mug and sets it on the the table.

Ozpin:We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood places his mug down with his face donning a slightly more agitated look.

Ironwood: But if what Qrow said is true-

Ozpin: If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival. A time to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

Ironwood: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can.