Ironwood: Believe me, I am.

Ironwood turns and walks away. He stops near the door and looks back at Ozpin.

Ironwood:But ask yourself this. Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?

He continues on his way to the exit and leaves.

Ozpin: 1 of them already has... I just pray the rest will never need too...

Our protagonists with his usual attire, is currently at a grave with a Bouquet of flowers and a washcloth .The grave of one Jaune Ark.He had started coming here everyday for the last week, It wasn't exactly close to school, as a matter of fact it was in a entirely different kingdom, he'd had traveled to the grave to show his respect to his fellow huntsman in training even if he didn't know him well, well while he was alive at least.

Meanwhile inside of Ofa we see the Vestiges, Chara, and-

?:I HATE YOU!!!

En:OH! WELL NEXT TIME DONT STEAL MY MONOPOLY!!!

Yoichi: Jaune give the money to En, you landed on his property!

Jaune:NO! IM NOT GONNA GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!!!

Hikage:THAT NOT HOW YOU,PPLLLAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty: Chara, why is everyone screaming?

Chara:Shut the f&@c up Betty!!! You don't get to talk after taking my last rail road!!!

3rd vestige:I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!!!!!!!

Nana:ME TOO, YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!???

Outside of ofa

Izuku:AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He forcefully closed the connection of ofa, he had enough voices in his head as it is, last thing he wants is to hear the aftermath of a bunch of "Adults" playing monopoly, along with the possible mental blood bath that will occur.He usually loved there shenanigans, as most were meme lords but now wasn't the time.(as much as he wished it was)

Izuku placed the flowers at the foot of the grave and grabbed the washcloth and started cleaning the gravestone, the stone was still very recent and there for still very clean but he still washed it regardless.

Once he finished cleaning he said his goodbyes and left for a bullhead back to beacon,but unbenounced to him there was a group of blond individuals who watched the boy leave.

Time skip btyb Izuku and his kids smiling at eachother while people around them fall to the ground from how cute the trio are.

Izuku:Can't believe I have to fly back. Why did the bullhead decide to stop working right when I needed it!

He said as he floated through the air tiredly, the days of no sleep taking more of a toll on him as time goes by. Every now and again he dozes of and awakens to himself falling out of the sky, he really needed to learn how to make good tasting coffee.

A ghostly figure appears next to him.

Jaune:Man I can't believe I'm flying! It's so cool!

The undead blonde said as he did little flips in the air. Izuku ignored the ghost and focused on staying awake, the apparition noticed and frowned.