Chapter 18

- 5 weeks later -

Rydel POV

I'm sitting on my bed with a killing back. It hurts so bad. I can barely walk. 3 weeks and our little baby will finally be born. "Mommy can't wait for youuu" I whisper. "BOO!" Someone yells from behind me. "AAH ELLINGTON!" He just giggles and walk over to me. "How's my baby doing?" He says in a baby voice. "It's doing great" I smile. He smiles and stands up, heading to the kitchen. I sigh. He never asks how I'm doing. I don't wanna be selfish or something but I mean, I've got a lot of pain and the baby is just swimming with it's lazy ass in my stomach. And I can list more things he never does.

1. Giving me a goodnight kiss
2. Making breakfast for me
3. Helping me
4. Cuddling with me

He's acting weird lately and I don't like that. "I'm going to uh Ross! Bye!" He says and leaves. Great. I lay down on the couch and think about 5 weeks ago in the park. It was amazing. I wish we could do that again.. A tear escapes my eye. Why am I crying? I cry because of Ellington? Oh who cares. Soon, I'm crying my eyes out. I just miss the old Ellington, plus my the baby is hurting me with his million kicks per hour.

Ellington POV

I think you already guessed I'm not going to Ross, I'm going to Meghan. Not Meghan Trainor but Meghan Rogers. No I'm not cheating on Rydel but I have to admit, Meghan's very hot. I knock on her door and as soon as she opens it, she attacks me with a hug. I hug back and walk inside. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing like crazy. I pull out my phone and see it's from Twitter.

@queendellyx (A/N that's my twitter :)

@ratliffr5 did you make @rydelr5 cry?!

@Dianne_R5 (A/N that's rossomedelly's Twitter)

@ratliffr5 AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS REPLY TO ME AND SAY IF YOU MADE @rydelr5 CRY

@ILoveR5 (<A/N made this one up)

Why is @rydelr5 crying?!

Rydel crying? I check the pic and it's a pic of Rydel, laying on the couch crying her eyes out. But who took the pic? Whatever girls always cry.

- 3 hours later -

I say bye to Meghan and get in my car. I drive home and open the front door. "I'm home!" I yell. I walk to the garden and see Rydel hanging up the laundry. "Hey" I say. She slightly waves to me and continues hanging a shirt. "Have you been crying? I saw the pic all over Twitter" I ask. She just ignores me and continues. "Hello? Rydel? I asked you a question!" I wave my hand in front of her eyes but she slaps it away. "What is wrong with you!" I yell. "What is wrong with me?! I'm having a lot of pain, you never ask me how I'm doing, you never give me a goodnight kiss, you never help me, you never cuddle with me, you never make breakfast for me, while you used to do all those things!" She yells in my face. "Oh gosh Rydel! Are you sirious?! I'm just tired of always doing that! You may be pregnant but that doesn't mean you can't do anything!" She slaps me on my cheeck. I give her a 'I don't want to see you' look. She throws some jeans in my face and walks inside.

Rydel POV

I can't believe he just said that! I sit at the kitchen table and put my head in my hands. Suddenly the baby kicks very hard, making me throw up in one time. I sigh and clean the table plus floor. I want a drink right now, something with alcohol. But that isn't good for the baby. I just drink some water. I look to my right and see a small, light blue box in the corner. What is it?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

Hey sorry for not updating so longgg

I just didn't have inspiration, as always :')

My phone is dying so bye✌

Ly

- S