Chapter 6

Recap

Rydel POV

"I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVER LOVED YOU I..I..PLEASE GO!!" I yell at Ellington. He looks broken. "Ok then...I'll go...because..who does still love me?" He gets his stuff and opens the door. "Wait! Ell I-.." He cuts me off. "Bye Rydel." And with that, he leaves.Why? Why am I so stupid? I lost him..forever..I lock my door. "Bye Ellington.."

--------------------------------

Rydel POV

'because..who does still love me?' Well Ellington, I still do. I was just mad. I didn't know what I was saying. "I know you can't hear this right now but Ellington, I'm so sorry, I still love you but I'm still angry at you." I said.

~ Flashback ~

- 3 years later - (A/N Like they went in a time machine )

"Let's go to the fun fair!" Ellington says. "Okay!" We hold hands and walk to the fun fair.

- at the fun fair -

We went to the ferris and the roller coaster and now we're just walking around. Ell gets his phone and unlocks it. Suddenly, he puts his tumb up and the next thing what happend was people throwing water balloons at me. And the worst thing, Ell filmed me, and laughed, while I got embarrassed in front of everyone (the people who didn't throw the water balloons). "WHAT THE FUCK ELLINGTON!!" I yell at him. I run away, crying. I thought he loves me. Why would he do this? I run to home, where nobody is. Some minutes later, I hear someone opening my door. Ellington. "Go away." I say sobbing. "Rydel I-" He starts. "I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVER LOVED YOU I..I..PLEASE GO!!" I yell at him.

~ end of flashback ~

He'll probaly never come b- WAIT!! He's still in R5!! Then I'll see him tommorow with band rehearsels! I hope...

------

Aloha

Again I'm sorry for the short chapters

But I hope you liked this chapter ☺

QOTD: Why do you think Ell did this?

Hehe

Love ya

- S