Lucifer wrapped a blanket around them and carried Minna to the kitchen for breakfast. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. Nothing felt better than this he had to stop himself from purring every time her finger tips brushed his skin. Hell his demon was purring just because his mate giggled to it. Normally his demon wanted to be dominant and show everyone who's in charge but with their mate he just wanted her to smile.

Placing her on the counter he made sure she wasn't showing any skin before he turned to the cook telling them what he wanted for him and her. It's a big transition from heaven to hell with food so he'd need something close to the food she was use to so she wouldn't get sick. That was the last thing he wanted.

Donato entered the kitchen and walled over to them "good morning lucifer, Queen Minna" Minna smiled at him and replied with a good morning while lucifer just nodded sitting down and pulling his mate into his lap. "Mine.. Mine.. Mine.." Donato laughed patting his Kings shoulder understanding that the first few days of being with your mate are sensitive with others around.

With that being said a girl came running into the room squealing, she jumped over the counter and onto Donato's back with a prize winning smile "I missed you!" they both shouted at the same time making lucifer sigh nuzzling his head in minna's nick to escape them.

"who's this?" the girl asked finally ripping her attention away from her mate. "f*ck off Lilith" lucifer grumbled wanting nothing to do with his loud mouthing sister..

A cute gasp and a push from Minna made him pull his head out of her neck only to see the cutest glare anyone could muster. "you said a no-no word". He frowned before realising he swore in front of her. "sorry little one" she nodded at him still glaring to make sure he knew it was wrong while lucifer only smiled at her finding it endearing.

If it wasn't for another gasp snapping him out of his heart eyes he'd still have been happy. Angrily he turned to his sister glaring. "you found your mate?! Yes I finally have someone to go out with! We're going to have so much fun.. Im lilith by the way" completely ignoring lucifer she moved closer trying to get a better look at the tiny angel in his arms only to be stopped by her mate. "sweetness I wouldn't do that.. At least not yet" lilith nodded in understanding to her mate.

"I-I'm Minna.. Nice to meet you" Minna put on the shyest smile looking up at lilith while her fist was tightly clutching the blanket. Lucifer couldn't help but let all his anger wash away, he lent down kissing his beauty's cheek then watched as a glow of red formed on her cheeks... It still surprises him how other worldly she looks.

"goodness she's so adorable!" lilith started cooing like many of the other demons did the first time they saw Minna, to this his little ones head tilted which he had already figured out she was either confused or thinking hard about something. "their not used to your cuteness darling" with that she went back to smiling and being in her own world. Minna rested her chin on lucifer's shoulder wrapping her arms around his neck with the blanket following.

Her hands mindlessly drew on his exposed skin sending tingles of pleasure all over his body. Leaning his head back he closed his eyes basking in the feeling of being with his mate. Everyone else disappeared and if anyone was going to interrupt this moment he would put their heads on spikes.

Though someone had to.. That someone being nearly the only person brave enough. "lucifer~" a growl shuck the room only to be stopped by a sleepy angel smacking his back "shhh" his demon sulked like a puppy that had been told they can't have no treats. 'and were supposed to be the scary devil king' scoffing at himself.

"lucifer-" the woman from yesterday tried to speak but he cut her off "don't say what your going to. She is all I want now.." he looked at her seeing that she was fast asleep. "you mean nothing, you never have and never will so don't confuse where you stand" with that he closed his eyes leaning into his mate and letting her alluring scent and the sparks that danced across his skin distract him from the ugly woman who had fat tears rolling down her cheeks.

Though this did make him question if he sweet and innocent mate wanted him for his power and title? Maybe that had a reason? But then she didn't know anything about him before he told her... Or maybe she was a good actress as well, that wouldn't surprise him since she is good at everything else but another part of him new not to question the little bundle in his arms.... He was going to trust his angel.

Stopping his thoughts from going any deeper was the ring of the chefs bell telling both lucifer and Donato that their meals were ready along with their mates.

-----------