(Y/N) growled as Kokabiel started struggling and kicking, as he then felt his power being drained from his body at a rapid pace, it only took minutes before (Y/N) threw the Fallen Angel to the ground, barely clinging to life as ninety-five percent of his power was devoured by the Deathsong of Three Storms.

"Holy shit... he took him down!" Issei exclaimed in shock as he stood with his eyes wide and his jaw dropped, Ddraig had also seen what had happened and got even more worried about his Host being a dumbass and trying to attack him.

"Effortlessly too... that he could defeat a Fallen Angel of that station so easily..." Rias said as she trembled slightly from the power she sensed, which had increased slightly from devouring the power of Kokabiel.

"Looks like it's over... we'll just let him finish things and then get to work fixing the town" Sona said with a tired sigh as she looked to the school building, seeing the damage that had been caused already.

"We'll also explain everything to you all, you see-" Serafall said as she turned to talk with her little Sister, and with the help of Sirzechs explain about (Y/N) Ghidorah and how dangerous he was when...

"Well now, Kokabiel, I must say I am... disappointed" a new voice suddenly said, their voice echoing through the whole city, the Devils and Azazelall went wide eyed and looked around for the source of the voice, Kokabiel also looked surprised and worried.

Then, suddenly, the sky split open and a portal that looks to be made of flames opened above them all, making everyone look toward the sky, which rippled and changed into a deep, Blood-Red colour.

"M-My Lord...!" Kokabiel gasped in fear as he looked up at the sky and coughed up blood, terrified as he looked to the sky and saw a large form step through the portal and enter the Mortal World.

(Y/N), Ni and San/Kevin all looked to the sky as well and sensed the Divinity in the being who was descending upon the world, the three brothers were eager for the chance to kill and devour another God and gain even greater power from it too.

"I gave you a simple task, did I not? To begin a new war between your three Factions, and then the power generated from that conflict would allow me to gain what is rightfully mine" the voice said as a very large figure slowly descended from the red hued sky.

"M-My Lord, I have not yet failed, I can still-GAAAAAGH!!" Kokabiel said trying to appeal to his patron when suddenly his body burst into flames, burning his body to a blackened husk, which then crumbled to ash and soot as his Patron's feet hit the ground with two loud thumps, shaking the ground as he touched down.

The being was a man wearing Leather and Plate armour which had the image of Cerberus on the chestplate and both shoulder pads, he also had metal chains wrapped around his boots, greaves and his forearms, the most noticeable feature was his beard and hair which were burning like fire.

"But... I suppose you proved useful in another way, at long last, we finally meet, Golden Dragon of Devouring" the new arrival said as he turned his attention to the Devil with Three Heads, appraising the powerful Kaiju with interest.

While the newly arrived God and the Deathsong of Three Storms sized each other up, the Devils and Azazel all stared at the new arrival in shock and horror, now utterly terrified that this situation was beyond saving.

"N-No way... what is HE doing here?!" Serafall stuttered out as she had her hands on her head, messing up her hair as she freaked out from the stress of the escalating situation.

"Now it all makes sense... Kokabiel's confidence and his drive to start a new war, of course he'd work with a guy like that" Azazel said as his confident smile went away and was replaced by a serious and worried look, Vali also looked surprised by the sudden appearance of this new and powerful being.