(Y/N) stood there with a bored look on his face as the sharp feathers raced toward him, and he stood there as the feathers struck their target, many of them sticking into the ground like a hail of arrows but none of them managing to pierce him or his shining golden armour, simply bouncing off of him, or being deflected.

(Damn it! His power is far too large, is this the power of those he devoured before?!) Kokabiel thought to himself as he drew upon his power and formed a Light Spear larger than Kuoh Academy itself and threw it at his enemy.

"This is really starting to irritate me" (Y/N) said as he summoned a bolt of Lightning and struck the Gigantic Light Spear, shattering the Light Spear and then striking Kokabiel, burning away three of his wings and charring half of his face, making him yell out on pain.

((Y/N), come on, just destroy this bothersome Bird already!) Ni said in annoyance from inside of (Y/N)'s head.

(Yeah! He's stupid!) San/Kevin added in, his comment making (Y/N) chuckle a little, especially from San/Kevin and Ni agreeing on something for once.

"Yes, I think I'll devour his power and add it to our own" (Y/N) said as he then started to transform back into his true self before the terrified Kokabiel, the Devils and Azazel also watched in awe as his form shifted and grew.

"W-What in the?!" Xenovia said in shock as she watched the Deathsong of Three Storms rose to his true self, Rias and her peerage were all scared as they felt his power, along with Sona and her own peerage, even Vali was a little surprised as he saw Golden scales press against the barrier, which began to crack and splinter!

"Gah! T-This is too much! The Barrier's going to break!" Serafall grunted as the barrier strained, the cracks growing larger as both of his spiked tails crashed against the Barrier, and then... the Barrier shattered like glass as he spread his mighty wings and roared loudly!

"Sirzechs, we're here to lend you aid!" Ajuka said as he, Falbium and several of the other Devil Family Heads arrived, quickly seeing that the situation was quickly getting worse, the newly arrived Devils all trembling as they saw (Y/N) and his brothers in their true form.

"Ajuka! Thank the Satans, hurry! We must prepare the teleportation spell, and send them somewhere else, before they destroy the city!" Sirzechs said to his fellow Satan with wide eyes, he was actually scared, which also got Rias scared too as she looked to her older Brother and then back to the three headed Dragon.

(Y/N), Ni and San/Kevin looked to the sky with their wings spread wide and roared into the heavens, bathing in the glory of being in their true form and the power it held, while their other form also held their power, it always felt better to show their power in their true, Kaiju form.

Kokabiel stood in shock and awe at the sheer size of the Devil With Three Heads, and covered his ears from the booming, cackling roars the three heads let out, he then seemed to lose all semblance of sanity and started hurling as many Light Spears as he could at the massive creature, only for the Spears to bounce off of his scales.

"Kinda of itches..." San/Kevin said in a laid back way, looking completely unbothered.

"Yeah, it itches..." Ni growled with a sadistic grin on his face.

"Then I suppose we had best scratch this itch" (Y/N) said as he, Ni and San/Kevin then raised their heads up, all three of their long necks glowing as power gathered, Kokabiel saw what was coming and jumped aside just before the Electrical Gravity Beams struck the spot he was on before, blasting a large crater in the ground.

"Ugh! My ribs are broken... can't move as fast as..." Kokabiel grunted as he held his chest, distracted by the intense pain he felt, then he heard a growl and his eyes widened as he saw a large set of jaws speed toward him and chomp down on his upper body!