𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙾𝚏 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

Start from the beginning

"I thought I'd just hang out."

"Do you have to do it here?" Jerry asked as he looked at him, as if he was a bag of rotten trash.

"It's a free hallway, Jerry. And I get to see my angel, Olivia." Truman swooned as his eyes locked with the blonde.

Jerry moved in front of Truman's view as Jack took a step forward, his fingers twitching for a hit.

"Truman, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with destiny." Milton smiled as he turned to the hallway with his helmet on.

"Well, that'll be your first date ever." Truman scoffed before letting out an obnoxiously loud laugh.

Milton fake laughed before his face fell, "Very funny. You're about to see my scid marks."

Olivia turned to Milton as he muttered something about 'came out different'.

Olivia ignored Kim's voice as her nails scratched harder, slowly clawing off the skin.

Milton let out a war cry as he took off and dropped onto the tray. His purple suited body slid and slid until he crashed through the cafeteria doors.

Jack, Jerry, and Eddie all ran down the hallway and stopped by Kim. They muttered to each other as Olivia remained in her spot.

Two fingers ran down her jaw making her jump. Truman looked at her with a smirk as guilt churned in her stomach, the feeling taking over her mind and heart.

"Good job, Angel. One down, Four to go."

A tear rolled out of her eye and down her cheek. Truman reached up and wiped it away, his grip on her face tightening as she tried to step back.

"I'll be back. Don't worry, my love."

Olivia whimpered as his hand touched her hip.

"I'll be back."

Everyone stood in the dojo, practicing, when a high pitched scream cut through the air

Jerry rushed out with pink hair and legs. Everyone laughed as Jerry screamed.

"Hold on. Something's different. Wait, don't tell me." Kim teased, "New bathrobe!"

"It's my hair. This is what I get for showering."

Olivia looked down as Jerry looked at the bottle.

"Rudy, what kind of shampoo are we using?"

"That's the same shampoo we always use." Rudy smiled as he looked at the object in Jerry's hand.

Jerry suddenly ripped off the label, stuttering as he read the bolded words.

"Wha- this isn't shampoo! It's pink hair dye."

Milton and Rudy exchanged a look as Olivia captured her lip again and tortured the skin. Her arm burned as she scratched the already red skin.

"Dude, do you shampoo your leg hair?"