T: Theodora. What's yours,Mystery guy?

I giggled a bit,as I turned to look at him.

M: I'm Marcus.

T: Pleasure to meet you,Marcus.

M: Pleasure? I thought you couldn't stand me like 20 minutes ago.

I laughed at him. We had a great conversation. And I felt like my whole day went brighter. Suddenly everything was better,after we started talking. I gotta admit it...He wasn't that bad. But then suddenly Mr. Denke spoke and said my name.

MrD: Wolf's bane? Theodora?

T: Wolf's bane? Um... The showy blue-purple flowers are produced in terminal panicles up the stem. The covering hood of the flower is a domed modified sepal that shrouds the inner parts of the flower.

MrD: True. What can It do to humans?

T: Well,Wolf's bane is One of the most toxic plants,the toxins in Wolfsbane can cause a slowing of heart rate which could be fatal, and even eating a very small amount can lead to an upset stomach. Its poison can also act through contact with the skin, through open wounds. It can be found in the UK,but since it looks so normal,nothing will make you think this is poisonous,you can grow it in your house,like every other plant. Even tho it's hard to find some. I find it really useful. If you want to take revenge on someone,just put this in their drink,and there is a high chance of them dying from heart attack. And it will take a bit long to the police to find the plant is poisonous,and you did it.

Everyone looked at me in shock. While Petra just rolled her eyes and sighed. Mr. Denke smiled at me.

MrD: Really good,Theodora. I'm impressed. Looks like you prepared yourself.

I smiled back at him,and I turned to look at Marcus. He was spechless. He mouthed "WOW''.

MrD: Okay class,that's it for today.

He continued saying some other stuff,but I didn't listen to him,I got my books,and left the room,as I signed in relief. Then I felt someone behind me. "You were amazing out there!'' I turned to see Marcus. "Thank you!" I said,and we continued walking.

T: Well...I gotta go to my locker. I gotta leave some stuff.

M: See you around?

T: Yeah...see you around the school.

We smiled and left. I got at my locker and switched a few stuff. I was smiling to myself,while Saya came,and started mocking me.

S: "So,what's up?"

T: Nothing...

S: I saw you with the new guy.

T: And?

S: You like him?

T: Ew,no.

S: Yeah,you do.

T: I literally just met him Saya. I can't fall in love with him,after I just met him.

S: NO one said you were in love with him,it's just...You find him attractive.

T: Maybe? And what if I do?

S: Stay away from him.

T: What? Why?

S: He is dangerous. He's a murderer.

T: Ain't we all tho?

S: He killed the kids in that orphanage.

My jaw hit the floor.

T: What?

S: Yeah,so stay away from him.

T: O,okay...