Truth and Dare

Author p.o.v

"Catch me if you can Alien" a boy said while running. "Yeah you hooman (human) bunny, Give it back to me" the other said while chasing the boy who is running.

So guys (gays😬) if you are wondering what is happening here so let me tell you. Here in the Seoul University, a boy is running in the corridor while other one is chasing him and their friends are telling them to stop. Well they are no other than our famous couples Taekook, Namjin, Yoonmin and
Hobiy/n.

Taekook are chasing eachother while the others are telling them to stop. But they don't give any fvck to them. And other students doesn't seem to be interested cause it's there daily routine.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are enemies forever. They hate each other very much. Every students in the university know about them. Now let's see what happens with them.

Jin: Will you guys stop running. Everyone is looking at you. *shout*

Tae: Tell him Jin hyung. He took my phone.

Jin: kook, Stop right now. It's enough.*shout* Now, Give his phone back to him.

Both of them stopped because of Jin's shout. Angry Jin is very dangerous 😏.

Kook: Here is your phone. *Pout*
Tae: Finally.
Jin: Ok Now, Go back to your classes.
Kook: Going Hyung *pout*

Everyone went to there respective classes. Jk and V have same class. They went to their class but sat in different places. Kook Is sitting in the first bench and Tae is in second bench in the corner. Tae thought to disturb Kook. Do he started to throw paper balls in Kook's head. Kook flinched at first and he looked behind. He understood that it is Taehyung.

Kook glare at Tae and warn him but Tae being Taelien. He didn't stop. So, Kook got an idea and he throw a paper ball to their teachers direction. The teacher was writing something on the board. So,the paper ball straight hit the teacher's head. ( Heads of to Kook's target) Their teacher got angry and turned around to see who did this.

Mr.Lee(teacher): Who the hell did this huh?? Tell me right now. *shout*

Kook: Sir. Sir, it's Taehyung. Look there are some paper balls in his hands.

Tae was looking at Kook confusedly but after knowing what Kook is trying to do his eyes got wide when he understood. Mr.Lee looked towards Taehyung and got more angry.

Tae: Sir it's not my fa- *got cut off by Mr.Lee*

Mr.Lee: Detention for 3 hours after school.

Tae: But it's-

Mr.Lee: Do you want me increase it.

Tae: Ok! Sir. *Sigh*

The bell rings and teacher left the class. Taehyung glare at Kook and Kook give him an innocent smile.

Tae: Just wait and watch. *Smirk*

Time skip, lunch time - canteen

All members are having their lunch peacefully expect for Taekook. They are fighting like married couples.

Suga: Guys will you please stop fighting 🙄
Hobi: Are you a couple??

Taekook: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING. *They shout together*

Hobi: I-i didn't mean that. I mean look at you. You fighting like married couples.

RM: He is right.

Tae: Are you guys mad. He and I or couple. No way.