When daddy spank his little koo

Requested by kannarukku
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Author p.o.v
10:00am, Kim corporation,

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE HUH?! CAN'T YOU DO A SIMPLE WORK PROPERLY. IF YOU CAN'T THAN WHY YOU ARE HERE" the person who is shouting at his employees is, no other than the great  CEO Kim Taehyung. He is the CEO of Kim Corporation which is one of the top company.

So now the CEO is shouting at his employees because they didn't do the works properly while the employees are trying their best to impress their boss. But nothing works. Taehyung is already frustrated, angry and now his angry level is in top that he can be blast like volcano.

So after blasting into the poor employees. He left out a big sigh and held his hair in frustrated. Then he again started to work.

On the other side, in Kim mansion
A cute bunny looking boy is waiting for his hubby to come back home. His name is Kim(Jeon) Jungkook. He has little space and he is also very innocent.  He is the huswife of Kim taehyung. Kook loves his daddy Tae more than his life.

After waiting for whole fucking 10 hours a door bell was heard. Kook ran towards the door to open it because he already know that it's his daddy.
He open the door with a big smile on his face but soon if faded. He saw his daddy is standing there with a angry and frustrated look. Usually when he opens the door he always meet with a big hug which is from his daddy.

"What happened daddy? Are you ok?" Kook asked his daddy with a baby voice while let Tae come inside. "Nothing baby. Just a little tired." Tae answered to Kook with a cold voice. "Ummm. You sit I will bring you a glass of cold fresh water." Kook said and earned a nod from Tae. Tae sat on the couch and Kook brought him a glass of water. Tae drank in one go."Daddy you go and freshen up. I will arrange the dinner." Kook said. "Ok!" Tae said and walked towards his and Kook's shared bedroom for freshen up.

Tae came downstairs after freshen up and went to the dining room. He sat on the dining chair and kook serve his dinner. When kook was pouring water in the glass for Taehyung. He accidentally dropped some water on Tae's t-shirt make it wet. Tae quickly got up from his seat and star to wipe it.

"I am sorry da-daddy. I didn't meant to do this" Kook apologize to Taehyung but Tae shout at him. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN. CAN'T YOU DO A WORK PROPERLY." Kook got scared because Tae never shout at him before. It's the first time. Well from the first day he was angry and this happened. So he didn't controlled himself and shout at Kook. "I didn't mean to do this. Trust me." Kook again said. "Trust or you. You did it on purpose." Tae shout at him and now Kook starts to cry. "T-trust m-me." He said while crying. "Shut up. Just shut up" Tae said and stared to drag Kook towards their shared bedroom.

Tae enter the bedroom with Kook and then throw Kook on the bed while closing the door behind. He went towards Kook and said. "Lay down on your stomach and ass up. Understand." Kook did what Tae said.Tae went towards Kook and then pull down Kook pant along with boxers. Now Kook ass on full display in front of Taehyung. Tae smirk and started to touch his ass.
Kook left out a small moan. Kook is still crying. "Now count." Tae said a little bit loud. "Please don't do this I am so-Ahhh" Kook was saying but Tae spank on his ass hardly. "I said count can't you hear me" he shout. Tae spank him again."O-one" *spank*
"T-tow"

*Spank*

"Th-three"

*Spank*
"Ah! Stop it's hurt." Kook is crying none stop. "Shut up and count" Tae said

*Spank*

"F-four"

After like 30 spanks Tae stopped spanking him. Now Kook's ass is red like tomato and it's hurting like hell.(oh god I don't know what am I writing) Tae look at his ass and Smirk. "Oh! look at that. It's so red. Is it hurting baby??" Kook didn't said anything kepp crying. Tae got angry and again spank him for last time. "Ans me" " Yes it's hurting" Kook replied. "Now stay here." After saying that Tae left from the room. He didn't even looked back to the boy who is crying his heart out. He was Hella angry that time. Tae went to another room and slept there while Kook fell asleep with his heavy eyes and painful ass.

Next morning, Tae woke up by the alarm sound and look towards his to find someone but there was no one. Last night memories hit his mind. He widen his eyes. He got up from his bed and rushed towards their bedroom. He open the door and saw his one and only baby is laying on the bed on his stomach sleeping peacefully. Guilty rushes to his body. That what he had done last night to this innocent soul.

He went towards Kook and touch his face. Than he look at Kook's ass it is still red. His heart clinched at this moment. He went towards the drawer and came to Kook with a cream in his hand. He stared to rub his hand on Kook's ass with the cream. It was a cream that will relieve from pain. When he touch Kook's ass, Kook hissed in pain but his eyes are still close. Tae did his work properly and try to make sure to not hurt the younger. When he is done, he walk to washroom and clean his hands.
He came out from washroom and saw the younger is opening his eyes.

When the younger see the older he started to panic. He thought Tae will punish him again but he was wrong.

"Are you ok baby??" Tae said softly. Kook didn't say anything. "I am sorry baby. I was not in my mind that time. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me." Tae said while come closer to Kook. "I-it's okey daddy. I know that you were angry that time." Kook said in baby voice. He sit on the bed his ass is hurting but not that much because of the medicine. "Will you forgive me Koo?? Please. Daddy is really sorry for what he did" The older again apologized. The younger smile and said, "I will forgive you but in one condition" "What condition baby. Tell me. I will do everything" The older replied with a sweet tone. "Really" Kook said and earned a nod from Tae. "Than promise me you will buy me 10 box of banana milk and let me visit the amusement park whenever I want" Tae's baby said and show his pinky to him "Of course baby I will. Just forgive me" the older said while joining the pinky. "Hihihi. I lobe you daddy" "Oww I love you more baby" they said as they hug eachother tightly.

                            The end

_________________________________________
Hope you like it. You can request me more stories. Lobe you blossoms💜💜💜❤️

Please ignore grammatical mistakes

Please ignore grammatical mistakes. Ok bye💜💜❤️❤️