The innocent wedding night🥀

Author p.o.v
Today was Taekook's wedding day and now it's their wedding night time. It was an arranged marriage but both are happy with that marriage. After bidding goodbye to their parents, they reached their new mansion which is gifted by their parents. They entered their new mansion.

"Wow!" Jungkook said while exploring the mansion it is too beautiful. Taehyung chuckle at the younger's reaction and said "Do you like our new mansion?" "Yes! It's very beautiful" Jungkook replied. "Ok than let's go to our bedroom." Taehyung offered and Kook nod.

They went to their shared bedroom. Jungkook again got amazed by the room.

 Jungkook again got amazed by the room

                   (Their bedroom)

"Hmm. I think you also liked our bedroom" Taehyung asked out of the blue. "Yes it is also beautiful" Kook replied with his famous bunny smile.
"Ok then go and freshen up. There are clothes in the closet" Tae offered and Jungkook nod. He went to washroom to take a quick shower

After sometimes,
He came back and saw that Tae was sitting on the couch scrolling through phone. As he feel like someone is staring at him he looked up from his phone.

"What took you so long??" Taehyung asked as he was waiting for the younger for 30min. "Well. I took a warm shower that's took sometimes"
Kook replied. "Oh! I thought you are getting ready for our wedding night" Tae said. "Yes! I also wear comfy clothes for night." Kook replied and Tae just hmmed in response. "So, are you ready?" Tae said as he is getting excited for today's night which is gonna be a long long night.
( You know what I mean right. I know you are not innocent.😏) 
"Yep! I am ready for sleep." Kook replied innocently. (Our Kook is not innocent but now he is not understanding what Tae is trying to say) Tae raise his one eyebrow cause he is confused with what Kook said. I mean bro who wanna sleep in the wedding night right.

"Sleep! What do you mean by sleep?"
Tae asked. "What? Aren't we gonna sleep it's late night Tae." Kook replied and of course innocently. "Baby, are you acting innocent in front of me?" Tae said. But kook being Kook not understanding any word. " What innocent? I am not understanding what are you talking about." "I am talking about today's night baby. Don't you know what couples do in their wedding night??" Tae said. Now Kook understood what Tae is trying to say. Now Kook is blushing. His cheeks are red like 🍅.

Taehyung smirk at the reaction of the younger. "I-ii d-don't know what the couples do on their wedding night." Kook is stuttering. "Than why are you stuttering baby??" Now it's Taehyung's turn to be innocent. (Guys! I think I am using the word innocent too much but what can I do with that. 😅) "Ummm. D-don't act Taehyung" Jungkook said shyly.

Tae stand up from the couch."Oh really. I am acting." Taehyung said while walking close to Kook. Kook was standing. When he saw Taehyung coming closer to him he started to backwards but he stopped when his back hit the wall. Taehyung came close to him and caged him between his hands. Tae went close to his ears and whispered in deep voice"Weren't you playing with daddy a while ago. Than what's happened to you now baby." Taehyung's deep voice is sending shiver down his spine. Jungkook gulped his saliva. "T-tae I-ii t-thi- uhhh." Jungkook moaned when Taehyung licked his earlobe. "What you think baby? Don't talk now let's continue our work" Tae replied in deep voice and smashed his lips with Kook.

Warning:🔞🔞🔞

Tae smashed his lips with Kook's soft one and started to kiss him hungrily. While Kook is trying his best to kiss back.  Tae bit Kook's lips but Kook didn't open his mouth cause he thought to play with Taehyung. Kook didn't open his mouth so Tae slide his hands under Kook's shirt as Kook ws wearing a long white shirt like 👇👇👇

 Kook didn't open his mouth so Tae slide his hands under Kook's shirt as Kook ws wearing a long white shirt like 👇👇👇

He pinched Kook's nipple that caused Kook to moan. Tae took the chance and enter his tongue. Their tongues started to dance. After sometimes, Kook is feeling out of breath so he tapped on Tae's shoulder motion him to stop. Tae understood and broke the kiss. They are breathing so heavily.

"I love you baby." Taehyung said while trying to catch his breath. "I love you too" Kook replied. They share another passionate kiss which is full of love. They broke the kiss. Taehyung took Jungkook in bridal style and lay him down on the bed.
Tae hover over him and started to kiss his neck. Now Kook is moaning mess. Tae trailed the kiss to his collarbone. He made so many Hickeys. Tae broke the kissanf unbuttoned his shirt and throw it away. Kook looked at Tae. He is breathless. "Baby you are so beautiful" Taehyung said. Tae kiss Kook's stomach and took his right nipple in his mouth and playing with the other one."Ummm uhh. Ta-tae." Kook moaned out.

"Call me daddy, baby" he said while taking another nipple in his mouth and doing the same with other one. "Ahhmm Daddy"Jungkook again moaned. His cheeks are red  and he is moaning while eyes are closed looking so beautiful. Taehyung moved down and undo his boxers. Jungkook blush so hard. Taehyung looked at him and Smirk. Kook tried to covered himself by closing his legs but Tae spared his legs again. "Don't try to hide baby. Your each and every parts belongs to me." Tae said and Kook whined. Tae smile and lick his a$$hole. "Uhhh hmmm. I am only y-yours da-daddy. My e-every ummm parts belongs t-to y-you only you. Humm." Kook said while moaning.

Tae smile in satisfaction. "Baby I am gonna prepare you ok." He said and Kook nod. Tae push 2 fingers slowly and start to thrust in to him. He is  trying his best to not hurt his baby
Kook.
"Aaahhh. It's h-hurting"Kook scream at the sudden pain in his lower body. "Don't worry baby. You will feel pleasure soon" Tae replied still thrusting into him.

After thrusting for sometimes, Tae stoped thrusting and pulled out his fingers. Kook left out a whimper cause of a sudden empty. Tae chuckle at his behaviour and said "Why so needy baby." Tae undo his pants along with boxers. Tae took a lube from the drawer  and start to stroke his own member with it. Tae position himself in front of Kook's hole. Kook look at the size. He is now blushing mess. Taehyung smirk.

" It will hurt at first but you will feel pleasure soon." Tae said.  "Be gentle" Kook replied and Tae nod.
Tae stared to enter in Kook's hole while he scream out because of the pain. "Don't worry. I will give you some time to adjust" Tae said softly try to make the younger feel better. After some moments, Tae is now fully inside Kook. He gives some time to adjust the Younger. Kook tapped on his shoulder indicate him that he is ready. Tae started to move slowly. Kook is moaning and also breathless.

Soon the room filled with moaning, groaning,skin slapping. After some more hard thrust both cum together. Tae cleaned both of them and changed the bedsheet. Both laid down. After that they fell asleep into eachother arms.

      ❤️❤️**************💜💜

Hello Blossoms, sorry for late updat. I was very busy that time. I don't know where I will be able to update again.
Hope you like it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

(Requests are open)

*Please ignore grammatical mistakes.*
Stay happy and h0rny😉