Half of it was already full the other half I'll tell one of the helpers to help me do it but ofc not NOW so I took out a random comfy tshirt and shorts and then it took a hour to remove jewellery and I kept it in the huge locker in the closet then another hour to remove makeup and half and hour to remove the lehenga and get changed,to be honest I felt like now I'm actually in heaven after getting rid of those stuff I felt fresh air.I then slept the time I touched the pillow because I was just freaking so tireddd!

Next day-

The next day I woke up by the voice of the birds chirping,and got up and did my morning chores and then went to the closet to think what to wear,but then I remembered that dude I'm MARRIED if mom or someone finds out that me nd that idiot r in different rooms we will be in trouble!FUCK!

I decided to wear a Saree since it's my first day and Also earrings nd necklace with some very light makeup.And left my hair open.

I then decided to run to that bastard room even though I don't  want to,nd trust me if I didn't have to figure out about this freaking room stuff,I seriously don't want to even see that guy's face at all because there were high chances I would murder him,I mean how can a person think so low,even that of a WOMEN!He fucking called me a WHORE!

A tear escaped thinking about this,but this is not the right time,with that I wiped my tear and stepped out just to find myself lost!The only thing I remembered is that I came from the right side so I started walking and saw many rooms but I just kept walking straight,there were turns too but I sticked to one path,after walking for around 10mins I saw a room that looked familiar I went near the door.And when I was to raise my hand to knock,Ritika called me,

Ritika:Dii!

I turned,she came towards me with a smile that made my lips to curve in a smile too.She is just veryyy sweet,she has gotten it from mom.

Swasti:Good morning😊

Ritika:Good morning!Where is bhai?

Just that time the door unlocked and the devil walked out,all ready for office,I guess.

Ritika:You will live for hundred years bhai!We were talking about u only(she chuckled)

He looked towards me and looked back at Ritika and faked an extremely small smile and nodded.Such a khadoos(jerk) he is.

Ritika:Di,ma was calling u!

I nodded and went behind her,as we were walking she broke the ice,

Ritika:How is the palace di?

Swasti:Its beautiful!

Ritika:Hmm nd bhai?(she said with slight mischief in her voice)

I was dumbstruck,I never expected such a question,I actually wanted to tell her about how low her brother is but controlled and cleared my throat.

Swasti:Go..good(I said in a very low voice while I lowered my gaze to the floor which looked so interesting at the moment)

Ritika gave a small understanding smile and spoke,

Ritika:Di,I know that u or neither bhai was ready for this marriage and u guys weren't even given enough time,things happened too fast afterall this is how royal families work,nd how much I know bhai he must have done something,well I may even be wrong because no one will ever do anything with such a beauty and kind soul but yet if u have any problem,if bhai tells u something or does something just come tell me and leave it on me then!Just know that me and Ranbir bhai are always with you di!

She said stopping looking at me with a huge smile,I just nodded and hugged her,people here are even sweeter than honey except one person who is total opposite,he is even bitter than bitterguard!