Chapter 83: Nightmare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It was the middle of the night, almost pitch black with the only light coming from headlights of the trucks I was surrounded by

It was the middle of the night, almost pitch black with the only light coming from headlights of the trucks I was surrounded by.

What the hell is going on? Why am I here? 

I tried to stand up, but only to be forced back down from two men with tight grips on my shoulders.

"Bring them forward," I heard Simon order.

Bring what forward?

Something was being dragged on the floor on ether side of me.

Plop

The men dropped them.

My eyes scanned them only to see bodies.

Two dead bodies with no heads.

But that's not all.

These bodies were Glenn and Abraham I could tell.

"No!" I couldn't relive this again. Why is this happening?

My eyes were becoming watery. Ripping my sight from them, I couldn't look at them again, feeling the presence of their dead bodies was already too much to bear.

"Why are you doing this?"

Simon came around to appear in front of me, "Negan didn't do this, sweetheart. You did. Look around," he backed up with his arms raised.

"What?"

More bodies were dragged out into my view, but that's not all. These were also familiar bodies.

On the floor dead was Rosita, Sasha, Eugene, Michonne, Aaron, and Maggie.

"No! No!" I sobbed as my heart ached in so much pain.

Why are they dead? Why am I being tortured?

"Negan!" Simon called out.

Seconds later, through my blurry vision, Negan stepped out of the RV wearing his stupid leather jacket and stupid red scarf with Lucille over his shoulder, "are you having fun?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cried out. "What did I do?"

Negan smiled evilly, strutting his way over to me, "You didn't want to become my wife, Darling, so I decided to kill everyone you cared about."

"Because I said no?!" I spat at him, "you're a sick man!"

"I'm not the monster here," Negan couldn't stop smiling, "you did this to yourself, Mrs. Dixon."

My eyes grew wide, I haven't seen Daryl. Where is Daryl?

"Wondering where the redneck is?" Negan questioned. He turned to his right hand man Simon, "tell Dwighty boy to bring him on out."

Dwight and some other guy dragged my husband out from the back of a van, to be forced to kneel just ten feet in front of me.

"Daryl!" I cried for him.