They all landed in Chaldea as they were all escorted inside by all of Jaune's Servants. When they entered the facility they are met with one of Jaune's Servants, Leonardo Da Vinci.

Da Vinci: Ah Master so good of you to be back safe.

Ruby: Master?

Jaune: Ah Da Vinci, I take it our little prisoner is in the cell.

Da Vinci: Yup, he's already in our holding cells. He won't be getting out for a long time.

Jaune: That's good, now then do you mind explaining all my family and friends about everything.

Da Vinci: Of course please follow me.

They all follow Da Vinci as they take in their surrounding. The student and Ironwood have so many questions, while Jaune's Family just wants to talk with him, but Jaune told them after the explanation they can talk. They reach the control room.

Da Vinci: Now I know all of you have a lot of questions about all of this

Coco: Yeah we do!!

Glynda: Ms. Adel!

Da Vinci: Quite a lively bunch you all are. Anyway, Master and I will explain everything from the beginning. We will take questions in the end of the explanation. Does everyone understand.

They all nodded. As Jaune and Da Vinci then begins explaining everything from his arrival in Chaldea, to being a candidate for Chaldea's Master, then the explosion, his journey throughout the Singularities, the Lostbelts, fighting Solomon, his servants and his new power. They also explained about the Holy Grail, the Holy Grail war, and Magecraft

Da Vinci: So any questions?

As Da Vinci just smiles at them while everyone is still taking in all the information.

Saphron: I have one! How are you sane Jaune?!

Ruby: Do your servants have any cool weapons?! If so, can I borrow them!

Nora: Does this mean I get to learn Magic as well?!

Coco: Same! If Pendragon was able to do it maybe we could as well!

Fox: I'm quite curious as well.

Ozpin: Da Vinci is it possible for them to learn?

Da Vinci: Well, according from what we discovered Aura is a weaker version of Mana so maybe it's possible. We'll have to run some tests.

Ruby/Nora: Yes!!! We'll be Magic Users!!

Glynda: This is going to be a nightmare.

Ren: What have you done Jaune

Weiss: You're all fools!! This all can't be real!! Everything you said should not be real!! I refuse to believe anything you two are saying!! This could probably be all a ruse, they could just probably be using Dust for crying out loud!