9° 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨

Start from the beginning

"I'm not getting him a broom!"

"Why not?"

"Because he's only 6! Any other suggestions?" She quickly added the last part when she saw Cassie opening her mouth to retort.

"You could get him some zonko products," Alice suggested.

"That's a good idea, thanks lice,"

"EW, never call me that again!" Alice wrinkled her nose.

"Why? I think it sounds great,"

"Because it sounds like those hair bugs," Cassie answered

"Oh yeah, I didn't realise."

"I think we could all tell," Lily said.

"Does anyone else have anything to say?"

"I think Petunia will hate me forever," Lily sobbed, covering her face with her freshly painted coral green nails.

"She won't! Soon she'll realise how much she loves you and she'll beg you to forgive her for being a shitty sister," Cassie assured her.

"And she'll realise your magic is a gift, not a curse or flaw," Mary added.

Seeing how visibly upset Lily was over her sister, they all encased her in a group hug.

"I'm so lucky to have you guys," she sniffed, as they all went back to their spaces.

"Nah, I think we're the lucky ones," Cassie disagreed.

"Oh shut up," Lily rolled her teary eyes as she giggled. "Does anyone else have anything to share?"

"Since I'm the only one that hasn't shared anything, I'll go next."

"You don't have to share anything if you don't want to, Mare," Marlene clarified

"No. No, it's fine, I want to" she assured the girls, "I liked someone" she breathed out, causing them to scream.

"Who?!"

"Yeah spill" Alice agreed

"Hey! What happened to I don't have to share if I don't want to?"

"We're just excited, that's all. I mean, you hardly ever have a crush on anyone."

"We weren't trying to pressure you or anything,"

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry guys. I just remembered my old friends.,"

"Ew! Never compare us to them," Marlene said, pretending to throw up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to,"

"Stop saying sorry. You did nothing wrong."

"Right sorry,"

"Mary!" Lily groaned

"Sor-AHH," Mary started before being hit by Cassie with a pillow.

"You should've seen your face!" Cassie laughed, trying to recreate it.

"I mean, it's not like I was expecting to be hit by a pillow mid-sentence,"

"Expect the unexpected," Alice piped in

"Alice," Marlene groaned, "You can't just use that phrase for everything,"

"Why not?" She asked, "I mean, it makes everything a bit more interesting,"

"But the more you say it, the less effect it has.,"

"If we're being honest, she hasn't said it all week,"

"The best week" Lily muttered

"Because the only interesting thing that's happened this week is James and Cass being civil," she defended, ignoring Lily's remark.

"The best week,"

"And don't forget when you wouldn't stop saying I'm going to go catch some rays every time you were going out," she mimicked

"Hey! We don't bring up 4th Year!" Her cheeks turned red, "But since you did, remember when Lily tried to dye her hair brown but accidentally dyed it green because she picked up the wrong one!" She laughed.

"She had green hair and ginger eyebrows for nearly a month!" Cassie reminded.

"Hey! Why am I getting bullied? I didn't say anything," she asked, looking exposed.

"Sorry lils, It's just funny,"

"You know what I think is funny?" She asked, smiling mischievously.

"No!" Cassie quickly answered.

"Yes" the girls chorused

"Remember when James gave Cassie a-HMPH" she began before being targeted by Cassie's pillow.

"Oh yeah! James gave you a beard, and you tripped into Dumbledore's beard and got lost in it," Mary laughed as she remembered Cassie desperately trying to get out.

"How did you get out?" Alice wondered

"Umm, Professor Flitwick had to charm me out." Her cheeks turned red as she told them.

The girls spent hours reminiscing about their memories until it was time to go to sleep.

________________________________________________

𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 '𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘦' 𝘣𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 2 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.

𝘗𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥: 30/5/22