Chapter 8

Once I remembered that Madison was coming over I hopped in the shower so I didn't smell bad considering that I was in the barn all day.

When I got out I changed into a pair of sweatpants and my what happens in the barn stays in the barn t-shirt.

When I came out of my room I heard a knock on the door.

I walked to the door and opened it and Madison was standing there with a duffel bag on one shoulder and a plastic bag on the other.

“Wait are all of the bags for?" I asked.

“Well one has snacks in it and the other has my stuff."

I nodded my head to let her know that I was listening and let her inside and closed the door.

“You will not believe the day I had." I said.

I sat on the couch with my feet in a Apple sauce position. Maddy put her bags down and sat on the other side of the couch copying what I was doing.

“Tell me everything we have all night." Madison said.

“Well when you asked me if i wanted to ride with you guys i said no because I was riding with Andy we went to the beach and had a awesome day. And I actually found out that the horse that I used to ride at my old barn is now his and I used to own her." Maddy had a horrified look on her face. “Which reminds me i have to check to see if I have any texts and text my old riding instructor." I get my phone off of the table and check to see if i have any messages. there were 3 new messages from Andy, Mom, and....... Karen. I started with the one from Andy.

*awesome day today. Be ready by 7 I'm picking you up. I can feed tomorrow morning.*      

*Had a great day with you to. Ok I will unlock my door in the morning feel free to just come in. We can make a schedule for feeding. See you tomorrow babe.* Then I opened Karen's text message. * I suppose you already know what happened but I had to Courtney I'm really sorry.*

my response was *Screw you how could you, you self centered Bitch."* 

“I just told Karen she was a self-centered bitch." When I looked over I saw that she was sleeping so I let my mom  know that I loved it here and then went to bed.