chapter 2. calliope sideris

[Calliope Sideris]

[1. General Information]
Alias: Tyrant Commander Calliope
Date of Birth: 6th of May
Sex/Age: Female/686
Height: 32m (104ft)
Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Gold
Current Condition: Stable, Alive
Species: Lesser Ancient Giant
Origin: North Blue
Residence: Lavir Island
Affiliation: Three Horned Clan
Lesser Ancient Giant
Occupation: Queen
Pirate (former)
Voice Actor: Sawashiro Miyuko (Princia Funnybunny VA)

[2. Traits]

1. Temperament

Calliope has a rather cold and stern personality when it comes to people she doesn't like; people she isn't particularly fond with, with strangers she's polite and knows proper social etiquette, she's courteous when it is needed. The same can't be said to people she actually knows and likes, her neutral expression drastically changes and even her tone. With people she adores she tends to coo and her voice raises to a higher pitch, her face brightening with a million dollar smile gracing her lips. She's a very pleasant person to be friends with, but you better hope you're friends with her, because the moment she considers you an enemy you better count your days. Her personality is that of a blood thirsty warrior with little to no mercy in her heart, only holding back for the rare few people close to her.

2. Aptitude

Extraordinary - way above average, excellent in ever way. Has a unique way of doing things and their skills and qualities are above average.

[3. Physical Appearance]

Calliope adorns the appearance of a well built woman and despite being over five hundred years old she still has a very youthful physique. Her skin tone is a very light shade of red in contrast to the ancient giants deep shade of color, with bright golden eyes and black sclera. On her forehead are three horns though her third one to the right is broken off with a small pair of tusk protruding from out of her mouth, scars from numerous battles scatter across her body from small ones on her arms to large ones on her back and chest.

The lesser ancient giants, somewhat cousins to that of the rare race of ancient giants and distant relatives to that normal giants of Elbaf. The lesser giants are similar to that of the ancient giants but what they lack is the abnormal height and drastic physical appearance, though they do surpass the size of a normal giant, the average height being around fourth-fifty meters tall at best, but never surpassing that of sixty meters. Residents of the islands have faint but noticeable color to their skin, mostly indicating which clan they belong to. They are also weaker, but still very strong that they are capable of decimating an entire island with just one of them. There most noticeable features would have to be their horns, ranging from the common one to the rarer five horns. Their horns are the pride of their species, taking extra care from making them look shameful. The island that homes these giants resides in the New World, the island of Lavir. All residents are natural born fighters, so no matter who you're dealing with, whether it be the elderly or the children (not that it matters because they're still huge), you die by their hands alone.