Part 6

Jordan pov
Me and Vic were sleeping in my room when I got a call from Meredith.
"Hello, Mer what's up?" I ask
"My...my house is on fire Jordan and all the kids are inside. Oh my God Lexi is in there." Mer answers
"Have you called 911 yet Mer?" I ask
"Yes I have they said they will be 15 mins Jordan. My kids won't last that long." Mer answers.
"On my way." I say and hang up.
I go across the hall.
'Bang bang!'
Mom answers the door wrapped in a sheet.
"Mers house is on fire and they said they would be there in fifteen minutes and here kids are in the house so we need to go now." I say and run out of the house.
I jump in my truck and leave the drive way just as I see Vic,Mama, and mom jump in mamas car. I get to Merediths house in 3 minutes.
"Meredith!!" I yell while getting my spare pair of turn outs on.
"Jordan! Thank God you are here. Last place I know them to be is up stairs in there bedrooms." Mer says
"Jordan! What we got?" Mama asks
"Kids are up stairs. Wait a second do you have a idea where Lexi is Mer?" I ask
"With the kids." Mer says
"Moms you get the kids I will look for Lexi." I say and run into the house giving them no room to argue.
"Lexi! Zola! Bailey! Ellis!" I yell and run up the stairs.

Maya pov
"Zola! Bailey!Ellis!" I yell out and make my way up the stairs.
I search the first bedroom and find all three kids.
"Hey guys it's me Maya. Jordan's mom. Let's get you out of here." I say and grabbed Ellis and carried her while Andy grabbed Bailey and Vic grabbed Zola.
"Oh Thank God!!" Meredith cried and hugged the kids.

Jordan pov
I turned around and saw the shadows mom, mama and Vic got the kids out. Down the hallway.
"Lexi! Lexi!" I yell
I hear a faint in here. I go into the bathroom and see that Lexi has third degree burns and a cellist beam on her chest and a peace of wood right throw her chest.
"Oh my god Lexi." I say and kneel down next to her.
"Jordan I'm not going to make it go before this celling falls on you too." Lexi said
"I'm not going anywhere Lexi." I say
"Jordan tell Meredith I love her. Tell the kids I love them and Jordan this is not your fault, find love find the ones you can't live without. Look after Mer for me please." Lexi said
"I will Lexi I promise. I love you." I say hold and kiss her as she takes her last breath.
I pick the beam off of her and carry her out of the house.

Andy pov
We have been out of the house for about 5 minutes.
"Maya where is she the house is going to cave in any moment now." I say
"She is going to be okay love." Maya says
"Jordan! Thank God!" Vic says
Jordan was carrying Lexi.
"Here let me take her and check her out and see if she is okay." Ben says to Jordan
"No! Ben there is no checking to see if she is okay." Jordan said and putting her on the stretcher.
"Why is there no checking her?" Meredith asked
Jordan took off her mask. I see now that she was crying and has blood all over her turn outs.
"It's because she didn't make it Mer. She had a pice of wood piercing her heart and a wooden beam crushing her chest. From the wood in her heart made her bleed out she... umm told me to tell you that she loves you and the kids. I'm sorry Meredith. I'm sorry that I couldn't save her." Jordan says in tears and kisses Lexi's head and getting into here truck.
"Sorry for your lost Meredith." I say and hug her.
I walk back to my car and get in and look at Maya.
"One of us should drive her home." I say
"Yeah I will go babe. I got our little girl. See you at home." Maya says kisses me and then climbs out of the car and into the drive sit of Jordan's truck.