Author's Note !

This story will not be edited, this was written a very long time ago. In 2021, actually, in June as well. This is not my current writing style, it's probably not the besr and badly written.

If you'd like to read an edited and better version of this story, let me know! I'll reread this one and do my best to remake it, leaving this one as it is. It will be clear that it's not edited as the cover will not be edited as the others. That will be the only indication.

The last part published was released on June 20th, 2021.

That's all for now! I'm working on a new Scaramouche x Reader, Toji x Reader, two Thomaluc stories, and a short book series that has one book completed but not published. Forgivness is also a rather poorly written story but I have already gone through and edited it to the best of my abilties, I'm also working on the last and final part of that one.

I'm sorry for being so terribly inactive and never updating any of my stories or publishing the finished ones in my drafts. I will be continuing to work as I have time when I'm free, and I'm working on my writing skills; trying to make the parts have over at least 1,000 words.

For now, I hope you all can settle for what I currently have out! Hopefully more will be published soon, ily all.

— Scaravi. ♡︎