𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙨

[Third Person Point Of View.]

The training camp carried on and it was soon coming to an end, by now F/n had most of their phone numbers - specifically Suna, Kunimi, Shirabu, Semi, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Atsumu, Kita, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Noya, and Akaashi's. Her new close friends. Well, not as close as Daishou. No one would ever replace him. Never in a million years.

"Hey F/n!" Lev called over.

"Hm?"

She ran over to Lev who was sitting on a bench, her, Lev, Suna, Kunimi, and Shirabu all went out to get some fresh air along snacks and things.

"How are you feeling? You're transfering to Nohebi as soon as we get back," He asked.

"Hm? Oh! I'm happy about it. I may love Nekoma but..I love Daishou more than anything so I'm happy I'll often be with him," She smiled, these words all coming out softly as she fiddled with her hair.

Lev squealed, hugging F/n tightly as he giggled. One thing Lev knew about F/n - loving someone was hard. Trusting someone a lot was hard. Being close to someone was hard. F/n had fears, he'd seen it all before.

-❥︎Flashback-

"Y-yaku!" F/n cried.

It was the week after Lev and Yaku, F/n had been in a relationship with someone who she loved dearly. But love doesn't always last forever and sometimes it isn't always returned. She learned that the hard way. For months she gave that special someone all her love, time, and just everything she could offer. But it didn't seem to be enough for him.

"E-eh!? F/n, what happened!?" Yaku sat on F/n's bed, pulling her into a hug.

"H-he broke up with me..what I not enough?" She whined, buring her face in his shoulder.

Yaku frowned, the two had been left alone since two years ago when Yaku's mother had died from an illness. Together you went through pain, heartbreaks, happiness, love, and just helping each other. F/n only had one friend besides Lev and that was Kenma, otherwise she didn't talk to anyone. She was to shy too.

"You are enough. You're always going to be enough. But sometimes people are assholes and do things. Like using you, cheating, playing you. All types of things. It isn't an easy thing to realize, it took me awhile just by watching my friends date people. You're no different. I'm sorry you fell in love with such a shitty person but hey, you'll be okay. Now keep your head up. We have a practice match with Nohebi Academy and we don't want a depressing manager now, do we?" Yaku nudged playfully.

-❥︎End Of Flashback-

F/n was slightly surprised by Lev's hug but she gladly hugged back, giggling a lot. Both were happy about how F/n felt about Daishou, she'd never felt like that before at all. Well, when she did it never worked out. They either cheated or played her. So she gained trust issues from it and hardly opened up to anyone. But Daishou was different, he was kind and caring, he treated her like the world and never hurt her in any way once. They always got along.

When they got back F/n walked to the kitchen and put the snacks away. She took a breath, more of a shaking one as her mind thought one thing; 'I'm Leaving Nekoma, The People I've known for so long, The Person I grew up with. It'll feel so weird.' She grabbed a bowl of chips before walking into the living room and setting them on the coffee table.

"Thanks maid," Suna smirked.

"Hoe shut the fuck up. That's the last thing I will ever fucking do for you if ya going to call me your damn maid the fuck," F/n rolled her eyes.

Suna, Kunimi, Daishou, and Semi broke out laughing as Yaku just shook his head. F/n just shook her head as she basically sat on Daishou's lap, more so his leg. He stared at her a faint blush on his cheeks as the two stared at each other - F/n wearing a innocent and sweet look while Daishou looks unimpressed and just not caring about it.

"F/n..sit on the couch," Yaku looked at them.

"What? His leg is comfortable," She giggled.

"Oh my god. This again? You're so weird," Daishou deadpanned.

"Yet you hang out with her/me," Semi and F/n said at the same time before laughing.

Daishou sighed as a small chuckle escaped his lips, he was happy to see his best friend finally being so happy. F/n messed with Daishou's hair with a smile as he let her with a fond smile on his face. Time passes and their feelings for each other only grow, oh how Daishou wanted to say it. He bit his inner cheek before finally saying something.

"F/n, can we talk in your room?" He asked in a soft tone.

"Of course!" She smiled, hopping off his lap and going to her room.

Daishou nodded to Yaku as he stood up and followed F/n to her room, Yaku sat there a smile on his face knowing what was going on. When Daishou closed the door a small sigh left his lips as he turned to face her.

"So, what's up" She asked, smiling.

"I need to tell you how I feel, I can't keep this in any longer. I love F/n, I've loved you for awhile now. I want to be by your side no matter what," He smiled, a clear blush on his face.

The room fell silent, F/n blushed deeply as she smiled. She had never expected for this to happen, but she couldn't complain. As the silence lasted the more Daishou got nervous. F/n soon hugged him.

"I never thought you'd say that, god I love you! Though I'd thought would be a bit more romantic," She giggled.

"You moron. What, want me to go to a sakura tree and confess while in a suit?" He chuckled.

"Aww, that's so nice of you to think of! But no, this is nice enough Dai!"

Daishou smiled pressing a soft kiss to her cheek before taking her hand and walking back to the others. They looked at them as Daishou and F/n sat down. Well, Daishou sat on the couch while F/n again sat on his leg.

"Woah, what happened?" Suna smirked.

"Shut up. Nothing happened," She rolled her eyes.

Hours Later, the teams pack up and head to the buses, Nekoma seemed quiet and almost upset. Nohebi seemed unbothered while the rest of the schools seemed focused yet relaxed. But in the end F/n and Daishou were rather happy and Yaku was happy for them.