𝙊𝙣𝙚 - 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘼𝙨 𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨.

[Third Person Point Of View]

F/n L/n, Yaku's cousin and one of the most popular people you could ever meet. She isn't a bad person but they have their flaws like everyone else. Many people see her as a player since she's always around the guys volleyball team and the manager. But she just ignores it and go on with her life. Though, many guys try to hit on her, they always fail or get kicked by Yaku.

Yaku Morisuke, the best cousin and family member to Y/n, also the one who convinced her to be the manager. He's not perfect, but who is? He gets along with his team okay and that's all he cares about when it comes to people, his grades are rather good too.

"Oi! Get up!" Yaku shakes his cousin.

"Five more minutessss," f/n whines.

"No. Wake up before we're late. We have a practice match against Nohebi," he sighs.

F/n whines again before rolling out of bed, Yaku leaves the room leaving her to get dressed. She yawned, stretching and picked an outfit she found cute and casual. The coach always let her wear as she wanted, making her feel comfortable. She picked an outfit that fit the school colors, perfectly at that.

 She picked an outfit that fit the school colors, perfectly at that

(The outfit)

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, happily. F/n did everything else she needed to as she got ready, wearing her black convers, and all. Once the both were ready, they left for Nekoma. Yaku seemed calm and collected, not nervous at all. F/l was rather happy but calm, the two knew how to hide their emotions rather well when it comes to these things.

"Kenmaaaaaaa! Come onnnnnnnn!"

F/n giggles as they enter the gym, Kenma was on his game and Kuroo wanted him off it. The daily things. Lev was now talking with Yaku as F/n said her hello's before setting up for Nohebi. As F/n was setting up the net words echoed through the gym.

"You're early, snake bastard."

She looks to see Nohebi, she smiles at Daishou who smiles back before looking at Kuroo.

"So? What if we're early? We took time out of our busy schedule to come see you all," Daishou smirked.

Nohebi, the rival school of Nekoma, besides Karasuno that is. Karasuno and Nekoma had a friendly rivalry that goes on between the schools, unlike Nohebi, the two schools never get along. Yaku wasn't a fan of them either but didn't hate them, he only hated that they cheated. That's all. F/n? She was a fan of them, maybe loving them more than her own team. Kuroo hated it. Kuroo hated them.

"Shut up," Kuroo scoffed. "God, just wait while our manager sets up the game for us," he rolls his eyes.

F/n L/n, the 'manager of Nekoma', loved by the team but not always treated the best. She frowned at her name not being used and Yaku noticed, quickly speaking up.