Chapter 4. First Day Of UA

Start from the beginning

____

50 meter dash, it was Izuku vs Katsuki and they were both waiting for the starting signal.

The second the starting gun was shot they both took off with Izuku taking the lead and beating Katsuki.

"Izuku Midoriya 2.56 seconds. Katsuki Bakugo 4.39 seconds" said the automated voice.

____

*Crunch* Izuku was holding the broken grip strength machine with a small chuckle.

Rumi's ears twitched and her thighs rubbed together before she was able to get them under control. "Holy fuck I want those hands to pin me down choking me and... No.. Rumi stop..." She then looked up and saw when Izuku was scratching. The back of his head talking to some kid she named Kirishima his track suit bulged where his arm was. "FUCK ME NOW!!!....Stupid hormones and breeding season...". Giving her quirk she's in constant heat and always has to relieve it but now it's breeding season and she's a hormonal teenager. As well, it took all her self control not to jump Izuku this very second and hop him.

Rumi quickly looked away from Izuku trying to calm herself down and reminding her she only had to last till after the tests. Then she can go back to the dorms and relieve some stress a couple times.

She then looked over to Izuku who was doing sit ups with his tracksuit struggling to hold his muscles in.

"Breed me!".

Safe to say Rumi was having a bad day.

The tests continued and now was the ball throw test.

"I-infinity..." Said Mina looking at Ochako in shock.

"I mean her quirk is zero gravity, if she wanted she could easily beat any of us with a single touch and there is nothing we could do about it" said Izuku.

"Midoriya your up next.." said Aizawa.

Izuku walked up the the circle and grabbed a ball and was about to throw it when Aizawa spoke again.

"You get first place or your expelled".

"What!? But I gave it my all during all these tests!" Said Izuku.

"Maybe so but your only here because you pulled out an axe, so in other words your relying on borrowed power" said Aizawa.

"That is not true, the power I use is of my own and the axe only helps me funnel it and make it stronger. Not only that but you should pull your own head out your ass as well since it's obvious you targeted me from the beginning with. No probable cause while ignoring students who held back" said Izuku quite happy that Rumi taught him to talk back.

Aizawa's eyes narrowed as his quirk activated but Izuku wasn't intimidated at all by this.

"And how was I ignoring that?".

"You said for us to give it our all and yet, you didn't yell or threaten Mina when she didn't use her acid for some of the tests. Or any of the other students who didn't use their quirks on other tests.

Not only that but you said nothing to a student who's only been using half his power this whole time" said Izuku pointing to Todoroki. "He's only used half his quirk and yet you said nothing but since my powers aren't from a quirk and were. Unlocked when I picked up my grandfather's axe you think that I don't belong here, but I'll prove you wrong".

Izuku then lifted his arm up and everyone heard something break in the distance and then heard loud whistling before. Stormbreaker slammed into Izuku's hand.

"You want me to win first place then fine I'll use all my strength!!!" Said Izuku as he tossed the ball up and got in a batting position with the hammer side facing the ball.

Lighting covered the axe and as soon as the ball was in position he swung.

(BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Most of class 1A was flung backwards over a hundred feet along with Aizawa. The only one who was still standing was Rumi who slammed her legs into the ground pinning her in place.

Once the dust cloud disappeared they saw Izuku standing there holding the axe over his shoulder with a glare as lighting arched around him.

They looked up and gasped seeing that the clouds were dispersed and could see the smoke trail heading off into space.

Aizawa pulled out his phone and it read Infinity.

"If you want me too I can put even more power into the swing next time but then again will you have Todoroki actually use his full strength. Or will you just be a hypocrite about it" said Izuku.

"PLEASE DON'T LET HIM SWING AGAIN!!!" Yelled the class.

Katsuki was swimming in rage and he threw logic out the window and decided to attack Izuku.

"DEKUUUU!!!!".

Izuku saw Katsuki charging at him with pure rage in his eyes and he was releasing massive explosions to get to him faster.

He got his axe ready and was about to swing it when Katsuki's quirk suddenly turned off and some grey fabric wrapped around him stopping him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT DEKU!!! AND THE FUCK IS THIS!!".

"That's enough or you'll be going to the principals office and Midoriya your passed" said Aizawa who then blinked his eyes because of dry eye.

In that second Katsuki felt his quirk come back and he released a massive explosion covering the entire area with smoke as he charged at Izuku.

"DIEEEE!!!" he yelled as he tried to release a explosive punch at him but instead he saw a shadow coming to his face.

The last thing Katsuki saw was the hammer side of the axe as it slammed into his face breaking his jaw and cheek bone and flinging. Him across the field where he laid on the ground unconscious.

Normally Aizawa would scold them but considering that Bakugo attacked Midoriya and he simply defended himself he'll let it slide this time.

"All of you passed, go to class and grab your syllabus and then you're free to go" said Aizawa walking to Katsuki and grabbing him dragging him to Recovery Girl.

"Well that was an interesting first day" said Mina.

"Yeah and knowing Bakugo he'll be an even bigger asshole now that I just beat him with a single hit" said Izuku.

"God fucking damnit..." Thought most of the class.