"Nothing you just look different."She answered smiling at me.

"No I don't, still the same."I argued.

"Just with your cherry popped."She laughed sipping her coffee.

"Mooom."I groaned feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry, I'll leave you alone. Where is Maya?"She inquired.

"Still sleeping. I'm making her breakfast in bed."I answered.

"Being a gentleman I see. Seems like I did raise you right. Well I'll leave you to it, I'm sleepy."She said getting up with her coffee in hand.

She gave me one last longing look before she walked away chuckling to herself.

Growing up with nine constant women in my life had not been easy but I'd managed. It's a good thing my dad was around to keep me grounded. I knew they all cared about me but my mother and sisters sometimes didn't understand the meaning of boundaries.

Left alone, I decided to hurry on with breakfast since without me in bed Maya wouldn't keep sleeping for very long. I managed to get breakfast done in half an hour. I made some pancakes, scrambled eggs, fruit bowls, chai tea for Maya and coffee for me. I put it all in a tray and carried it up to my bedroom. When I entered Maya was exiting the bathroom looking very adorable in my t-shirt. She smiled when she saw me and gave me one of her shy waves.

"Good morning bug."I greeted passing by her to set breakfast down on the table.

"Morning."She replied eyeing the food.

"Hungry?"I asked pulling her into my arms.

"Very."She whispered placing her hands on my chest and looking up at me.

I leaned in and kissed the corner of her lips. I smelled the toothpaste in her breath when she exhaled so I deemed it safe to kiss her fully. Maya didn't like kissing if our teeth weren't brushed.

"How are you feeling?"I asked pulling away to look into her eyes.

"I'm okay, a little sore but I'm okay."She replied smiling at me.

I was happy to hear that because even if our night had been amazing, the beginning hadn't been so great. Due to our obvious height and size difference it had been painful and uncomfortable for Maya at first. My mom had already anticipated that and given me tips and they had worked amazingly for us. I bad to remember to thank her later, or not depending on my mood and how much she teased me about it.

"Good, now let's get something in you."I declared pulling her to the sofa.

I sat down and tugged Maya's hand so she could sit on my lap. She grinned at me and lay back on my chest hugging my hand to her.

"You have no idea how much I love you. Thank you for last night and for trusting me to be your first."I confessed kissing her neck.

"I've always been yours and it was only a matter of time. We're now linked in every way possible and I couldn't be happier. I love you so much."Maya replied turning her neck slightly so she could kiss me on the lips.

It was a short sweet kiss that left me feeling truly loved. When Maya's stomach rumbled in hunger we both laughed and let go of each other.

"Enough smooching, eat."I demanded softly handing Maya her cup of tea.

"I love how you always remember how I take my tea."She grinned taking a sip and moaning appreciatively.

"I remember everything there is to know about you."I said feeling very proud of myself.