Chapter 24

"Strange"

(A/N: Before we begin- I'd like to ask something- Okay so if i happened to make an arc 2 ya'll want it to be in the same book or a different one?)

Xiao's POV:

I woke up in Aether's hands, dragging themselves up and down on my back. I opened my eyes and found myself under Aether, him looking into my eyes.

"Good morning Xiao." - A

Aether said with a warm smile and slowly started leaning in towards me.

"Morning..." - X

I smiled back slightly as he leaned in closer to me, capturing my bottom lip with his and planting a slow kiss on it with closed eyes. He pulled away seductively, looking into my eyes still, warm smile appearing on his face.

"How did you sleep?" - A

"I slept well. What about you?" - X

Aether awnsered with a tight hug as a wide smile erupted his face. He then pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"We should start getting ready. You don't wanna be late." - A

"Mn." - X

I replied with a nod. As a reply Aether got off of me, reaching for his clothes like if it was casual for him to wake up in a bed with me, naked. He put on his pants and tshirt then headed out the door.

I got up not so later as the door closed, heading for my wardrobe straight away. I got ready in almost a split second and was downstairs waiting for Aether.

He was nowhere to be found though...

Minutes after minutes passed and i decided soon to check where Aether is. I went to the door of his room, pressed the handle down and opened it.

I saw a strange sight of Aether kneeling on the floor, holding his head while it was twitching. I could hear some weird noises that sounded like they said "please stop please stop please stop please stop" repeatedly. I began to worry and decided to carefully take a step forward Aether.

"Aether?... Is.. everything okay?..." - X

Aether's twitching suddenly stopped and he let go of his head, soon quickly turning around with widened eyes.

"X-Xiao..." - A

He seemed like he was about to begin to cry. I rushed to him with a worry, fell on my knees and hugged him tight, him wrapping his arms around me too in response.

"What happened?" - X

"I have no clue..." - A

"Everything is okay now. Don't worry." - X

I said as i began to caress his blonde head. He soon pulled away from the hug, looking at me like if nothing happened.

"Let's get going." - A

"Mn." - X

I nodded. In response he took a grip of my hand, pulling me behind himself, the two of us heading out of the building, running.

.

.

.

As we got there Aether placed a soft kiss against my lips, wrapping his hands around me. I couldn't help but feel worried of how gentle he was. It was like if he was upset. We pulled away from eachother and looked into eachothers eyes.

"Will you be okay?..." - X

"Yeah! Don't worry about me. Now go." - A

He said as he switched his sight from me to his the school's yard next to him. He soon turned back to me and smiled. He pulled me closer to himself and planted a strong kiss on my lips like if this was the last time i will see him.

"Sweet of you to worry about me though.. I love you so much." - A

"Why are you acting like this?... You're weird..." - X

He just giggled, and pushed me away from himself, waving a bye. I was left speechless in one place just looking to the shadow of Aether.

What...is this feeling?

I don't like it that's for sure.

.

.

.

"Xiao! Hey Xiao! Wake up!" - H

Hu Tao dragged me back and forth by my shoulders, whispering into my ear, waking me up from my slumber, that took place on the last desk in the middle row. I raised my head and looked up at Hu Tao.

"What?.." - X

"Already you woke up." - H

She said as she grabbed a chair, brought it infront of my desk and sat on it.

"Is it just me or you seem rather upset?" - H

"I'm just tired." - X

"Oh realllyyy?... What was that dramatic scene with Aether on the morning then, huh?" - H

She asked sarcastically.

"Just shut up." - X

I replied, laying my head back down on the desk. I mean i would have if a certain sombody didn't grasp my hair like some sort of wild dog and kept me away to fall back into my sweet sleep.

"What's wrong?" - H

"Fuck off!" - X

I yelled at her and jerked her hand away from my hair. Her eyes widened at that and she just kept looking at me until i laid my head back down on the desk.

I could have heard the whispers that the others started to gossip. I soon heard as a chair got put back to its place.

Out of curiousity i raised my head up and noticed as Hu Tao just walked away back to her seat.

She's not the type to get mad easily... So then what happened?

.

.

.

End of school. I wasn't able to keep myself calm about Aether's well being. As the bell rang i immediately packed my bag, not waiting for the others and began running through the hallways, being the one who first left the building.

But Aether...

Wasn't anywhere...

I stopped in the middle of the crowd and just stared infront of myself, the strange, discomforting feeling erupting out of me again.

.

.

.

Where was he?...

946 words!

(Ps. I didn't knew what kind of image to put on this chapter so i just chose smt random don't question 😭)